Please Pray For My Grandma

LadyGrey

I did not know where to post this, and I wanted to share with my friends on Greytalk.

My dear loving Grandma is in Hospice house at the age of 92. She is as mentally sharp as an 30 year old, but her body has been in bad shape. Her body is just too tired to fight off the sickness. I got the news just a few days ago. She has been a great influence on me. Many many laughs with Grandma until 3am in the morning so many times. She is the only other one besides me that I have seen laugh so hard she could not breath. She taught me to cook, sew, obtain and maintain good philosophies. So many fantastic deep conversations. Such a lady. Has three sons that are the sweetest human beigns on earth as was her husband, my late grandfather. It will be tough for me. She has always been so supportive of me and boosted my spirits up so many times. Treated me like a respected human being and was never condescending to me. Always appreciated me like a real person of value. More than anyone else I have ever encountered.

I love my dear Grandma. Could I just have more time with her? Dont leave yet, dear Grandma!

Grandma's can be so special and it certainly sounds like your grandmother is a very special lady. Of course we are sending prayers to your grandmother and strength to you. I am glad you are sharing with your GT family. Hugs to you. Please keep us posted on grandmother.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I'm so sorry! Your Grandma sounds like a very, very special lady. Cherish every minute.

:grouphug:candle:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Stripeyfan

Your Grandma sounds like a truly amazing person. I'll be thinking of you both today and hoping you get some more time with her.

how blessed you both are. May you still have quality time. I will kept you both in my thoughts.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Thank you dear friends for all your kind words and loving prayers. Grandma died a very peaceful death at Hospice House this morning. Family are all gathering. I cannot say enough wonderful words about Hospice House. A wonderful place. Wonderful people.

Thank you so much.

I'm so sorry :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry. But I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful feelings for your grandma with us. It's touching, inspiring, and I'm glad that you had such a wonderful grandmother.

:grouphug:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Thoughts and prayers are with you. You were blessed to have her - but she was blessed to have a granddaughter who loved her right until the end - and never will forget all that she gave to you.

So sorry for your loss.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so very sorry :cry1:grouphug:f_white May she rest in peace.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so sorry that you did not have more time with Grandma. I am glad it was peaceful. Thank you for sharing with us. You as a grandchild are very special too. Grandma was fortunate to have such a loving grand daughter too. Sending strength to you and your family.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. How lucky to have have such a wonderful grandma.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project