Missing Smiley

Guest Smiley

One year ago today we went from hopeful and excited to bring our boy Smiley home after his osteo amp, to completely devastated when we learned that instead it would be the day we would say goodbye. Not a day goes by that I don't remember my heart boy, my soulmate, my sweetest Smiley. He was my gift, my bestest bud and my heart. I know that he has continued to watch over us, sending us so many signs and in the last months the beautiful gift of Oliver and then Gus-no doubt hand-picked just for us. I gained new friends through his loss and for that I am grateful too.

For my bubby, I miss you so, so much. I am grateful for every day we had together and you will never, ever be forgotten. You'll forever be my bubby and my angel.

21534_1192319932641_1367681953_30456323_6383424_n.jpg

Beth,

It was a heartbreaking for many of us and devastating for you. He was always one of the pups on GT that I loved to see and still look at your siggy with his beautiful smile. He will always be in your heart and in our memories.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Smiley, your mama knows you by heart. {{{Beth}}}

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It's hard to believe it's been a year. Smiley is missed by many of us :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug to you and Pete today. It's hard to believe a year has gone by, Smiley is looking down today and sending you all his love :f_red

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest Adrianne

Beth, my dear friend.....I look at his smiling face, and tears spring to my eyes. I know the joy he brought you, and I know it's hard to believe it's been a year without him. Sweet Smiley, you were, and are still, loved and cherished.

That beautiful face. Smiley was indeed the perfect name for your boy! You can see his joy and happiness in that lovely photo. Smiley truly was a loved and cherished pup and will be remembered by so many people.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy