Alphonso

CaliforniaGreys

God speed baby boy

Please, remember this boy who passed away last night because his heart stopped. His picture is just too disturbing to post but he was dumped at one of the killing stations in Spain and left to die.

He was just rescued days ago but just could not make it.

At least he experienced love the last few days of his life

Please, remember him and Sylvia, the woman who fought to rescue him

Edited by CaliforniaGreys

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I was just discussing this with Rich. Makes me totally sick to my stomach.

God Speed beautiful, sweet boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I was just discussing this with Rich. Makes me totally sick to my stomach.

God Speed beautiful, sweet boy.

Robin, I can not get his picture out of my head! That's why I did not post it here but I just feel he needs to be remembered

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Rest in peace, Alphonso :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Poor boy. Though we didn't know you in life, we will remember you in our hearts.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

My heart always breaks for the parents of our so-very loved hounds - but it breaks even more for these poor babies who lived lifetimes without love - and worse with neglect and abuse. Thank God for those who gave Alphonso a few days of peace and comfort at the end. If only mankind could take a page out of our hounds' book of definitions of love and loyalty.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

The angels weep at the sight but stand waiting with wings of comfort. Godspeed, baby boy. So many love you from afar.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest PhillyPups

My prayers are for Alphonso ~ Run with the angels sweet baby, you are with the very very best.

However, I am very confused, today is only January 5, and it states he went to the bridge January 11, 2011.

I tend get confused easily, just 3 days in on coming off smoking.

My prayers are for Alphonso ~ Run with the angels sweet baby, you are with the very very best.

However, I am very confused, today is only January 5, and it states he went to the bridge January 11, 2011.

I tend get confused easily, just 3 days in on coming off smoking.

Well obviously I typed the wrong date

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest mcsheltie

I am so glad you didn't post the picture. Because I want to keep the picture I have of him now running free, basking in golden light, wrapped in love. I know he is sending that love back down to the angel that rescued him in his last days.

I pray he will watch over the other hounds who are in trouble and poke us here on earth in the butt when there is something we could do to help.

Remembering precious Alphonso. Godspeed sweet Alphonso and may the wind always be at your back. Now you are whole again and your heart is beating forever. Run free sweet boy and know we did love you. We are sorry that we could not save you at the end but you were loved........................

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg