God Speed Cofax, Tina's Tribute

CaliforniaGreys

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your beautiful tribute shows how deeply she was loved.

So many are sharing your sadness at the loss of your precious Cofax.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

As I write this, I find it hard to believe that Cofax has lost her battle. The bond between Tina and Cofax, the joy they took in each others company. If ever a greyhound was meant to be with someone, it was Cofax coming to Tina and Bob. For those of us who followed their journey down this last path, there is great sadness that Cofax could not stay longer. My heart goes out to Tina and Bob at their loss. Cofax was deeply loved and cherished, a special, sweet girl who will be deeply missed by so many people. For this beautiful girl there truly was unconditional love.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I am so very Sorry about Cofax. Tina and family my thoughts and prayers go out to you..... Claudia I also know how very close the family and Cofax were to your heart. I am so very sorry and know that Cofaxs memories will always live on... Fun Free Beautiful Baby...... Beautiful Tribute...... :gh_run:angelwings:f_red:f_pink:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I started to read Tina's beautiful tribute to Cofax lastnight but could not finish it as the tears were blurring my vision. I hope to finish it today.

I have a signed photo of Cofax from one of the auctions where Maddie and I purchased something. I wil treasure it always. Cofax was loved dearly by her Mommy and Daddy and will be missed by many. She joins Rerun and Lambie Pie at the bridge. Cofax, you were a brave girl and you wil be missed. Run free sweet girl and give your Mommy a sign that you are ok.

Tina and family, hugs to you and yours from Maddie and I.

eta to addw because I can't spell this am through my tears

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I could not read the tribute last night either as I was crying so hard :cry1 :cry1 :cry1:sad1

my heart goes out to Tina and Bob -- I know how very, very much they loved their sweet Cofax and how much this must be hurting. I know Cofax has been happily reunited with Re Run and has finally got to meet sweet Lambie Pie -- and one day you both will be reunited with all of them as well.

Godspeed, sweet Cofax! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

hugs to you, Tina and Bob :grouphug:cry1:grouphug

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest jettcricket

....Crying for a little girl that I never met...I'm so sorry. I know how incredibly hard it is. My heart hurts with yours.

Run free sweet pea....

weep.gif Oh what a moving tribute. It is beautiful, just like her. Such love. Oh the depth of it-beyond words. Death can't contain it-no way. There is nothing more powerful than love. She will be with you always. Perhaps she will set up a secret code like Lambie Pie. It is so comforting that Lambie Pie and ReRun were there to reassure everyone that they would take care of her and to help. I marvel at the strength of these dogs' love and how they remain in our lives taking care of us-loving us-even from the other side after they have crossed over. My deepest sympathy.

flowers_red.gifghlay.gifflowers_red.gif

Edited by racindog

That was an incredible tribute to an incredible girl. I am very sorry for your loss of Cofax.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

My thoughts are with you. She was so blessed to have you especially as a younger dog - when so many others wouldn't give her the chance.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Tina - you were an inspiraiton to all of us. Your devotion and love for Cofax touched me deeply.

Cofax, sweetie - you fought so hard along with your mom. But now it is time to rest.

Godspeed.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest greyt2love

I am so sorry for your loss. The tribute was so beautiful, the love so strong and evident. Rest well now, sweet Cofax !