Need Prayers-Sutra Is Vomiting Blood :(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan, these are store brand fig cookies...so, I guess fig flavor? I don't eat the things myself, but he sure likes them! I buy 3 to 4 packs at a time ;)

He still hasn't pooped...I hope that he will soon.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Fig Newtons and cottage cheese! Yum!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Jordan, these are store brand fig cookies...so, I guess fig flavor? I don't eat the things myself, but he sure likes them! I buy 3 to 4 packs at a time ;)

He still hasn't pooped...I hope that he will soon.

Fig newtons are da BOMB! (No matter what flavor). I would think the figs might get his gut going again, so stand by! :P

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Still no poop that I've seen. I did put them outside and ran back inside to use the bathroom, so, unless he pooped then, it hasn't happened yet.

He is still feeling great though - he's bright eyed and he had a peanut cookie when I left the house earlier to run to the store. I got some more cottage cheese for him, but we're going to try having some mashed potatoes a little later.

He just had his sucralfate, I'm not sure how long I should continue to give it to him - they gave me a ton of it.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

Still no poop that I've seen. I did put them outside and ran back inside to use the bathroom, so, unless he pooped then, it hasn't happened yet.

He is still feeling great though - he's bright eyed and he had a peanut cookie when I left the house earlier to run to the store. I got some more cottage cheese for him, but we're going to try having some mashed potatoes a little later.

He just had his sucralfate, I'm not sure how long I should continue to give it to him - they gave me a ton of it.

At least two weeks I'd say. That's how long Mousie was on it when she had her first IBD bleed. Now, I cheat a little. If she flares enough that she bleeds I only use it three to four days cuz her bleeding is pretty minor.

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Sutra has been here with me in his forever home for a little over a year now, but, thanks ;)

Sutra has been here with me in his forever home for a little over a year now, but, thanks ;)

Well how would anyone know? He's still not in your siggie woman! ;)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Well his NAME is there :P

I just got Photoshop the other day...now that he is feeling better, I'll be making him a siggie of his very own :wub:

Houston, we have poop! It's not gorgeous or anything...a little puddingish, but, for a first poop, we'll take it! He is on clindamycin too so that can cause some pudding poos. Hoping for more tomorrow (wow that sounds weird :lol)

Houston, we have poop! It's not gorgeous or anything...a little puddingish, but, for a first poop, we'll take it! He is on clindamycin too so that can cause some pudding poos. Hoping for more tomorrow (wow that sounds weird :lol)

The strangest things make us happy, don't they? ;)

Sutra, we're very proud of your bowels today. I really think it was the figs that did it. :P No matter... poo-1.gifpoop2-1.gif

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

He is bright eyed this morning and wants to know why he has to wait to eat when all of the other dogs got to eat right away (he has to wait a bit after having his sucralfate). He is laying over on his bed and is giving me the sideways shifty eyes...skepticism :lol

He is laying over on his bed and is giving me the sideways shifty eyes
:lol Poor abused starving boy

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Earlier I was informed in no uncertain terms that I was to give out some fig newtons...and then at dinnertime I was told that it was dinnertime by a certain sassy 12 year old. :lol