Kylie

Guest Downtownhoundz

Guest Downtownhoundz

Today, I released the nose prints that you left on the window. Stay with grandma angel girl! Miss you forever, my heart, my soul, my forever girl.

{{{{{Anne}}}}}

Kylie sweetheart, help your gramma learn her way around, and send your momma some whisper-kisses so she knows you are together and well again.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear of your mom's passing.. I just know Kylie was there to meet her.. The only comfort I had all month was that my mom was up there holding Nike as he passed over... May all your memories comfort you..

:grouphug:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Beautiful Kylie was there to meet your mom, I'm sure of that. I'm so sorry for your losses.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh, {{{{{{{{{Anne }}}}}}}}}} :cry1:(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Keeping you in my thoughts.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:grouphug

Thinking of you.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

(((HUGS)))

I just saw this. I have been at a seminar all weekend and yesterday.

Let me know if you need anything.

Darlene

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012