My Sweet Lucy

Guest AmandaTolleson

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry....I really hoped she would beat the nasty disease that took my boy too since they were able to do the surgery. I'm so sad for you, but she knows you did the best for her and gave her all the love in the world....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still such a baby...I am so, so sorry. OS is a nasty, nasty disease. Run free, sweet Lucy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest AmandaTolleson

Thank you everyone... :grouphug

She was way to young. She almost seemed to be reverse aging before this happened. So full of joy! :cry1

I am holding up here... Sometimes doing fine. Sometimes really really bad. I want to be strong for her and just hold on to the good memories. But it's just so hard. Night before last I cried uncontrollably for hours in the middle of the night holding her jacket and collar. They smell like her...

Why did she have to be taken from me so soon... :cry1

I don't mean to be too personal. But I know so many of you here understand this pain.

:f_red I am so sorry she had to leave, Lucy fought a fight with much dignity and grace.

God speed to you baby girl, knowing how very much you are loved. Please watch over your mom who is left behind with a broken heart.

Run with all the Angels who will take good care of you until you are once again reunited with your mom

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so very sorry. You both tried so hard and I was hoping that you would have more time.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Heehoo

I'm so very sorry...being an "osteo mom" I know how your heart is breaking. I'm so glad you were with her for this journey. I'm sure Goghbaby & all the others were there waiting when she crossed. :beatheart

I'm devastated. Can only imagine how you feel. sad.gif You've been through so much with sweet Lucy, now please take care of yourself. I couldn't be sorrier.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Thank you everyone... :grouphug

She was way to young. She almost seemed to be reverse aging before this happened. So full of joy! :cry1

I am holding up here... Sometimes doing fine. Sometimes really really bad. I want to be strong for her and just hold on to the good memories. But it's just so hard. Night before last I cried uncontrollably for hours in the middle of the night holding her jacket and collar. They smell like her...

Why did she have to be taken from me so soon... :cry1

I don't mean to be too personal. But I know so many of you here understand this pain.

Reaching out to those of use who have been there and felt the pain is a small way to start healing.

:grouphug

My heart is breaking for you. I wish she could have stayed with you longer, and I wish there were words to ease your pain, and fill that emptiness.

Please know that we share your sadness. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Lucy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown