Flash Gordon (zoomin By)

patricia

HOW CAN I EVEN BEGIN TO PUT IN WORDS WHAT YOU MEANT TO US? IT WOULD TAKE A LIFETIME.

THE FIRST TIME WE SAW YOU WAS IN OUR FRONT YARD WHEN YOU JUMPED DOWN OUT OF LISA’S SUV. OUR HEARTS STOPPED. YOU WERE GORGEOUS…VELVET JET BLACK WITH NOT ONE WHITE HAIR. YOU HAD ARROGANCE ABOUT YOU AS YOU STRUTTED OVER TO US…HOWEVER WE SOON LEARNED YOU REALLY DIDN’T HAVE ALL THE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU FIRST PORTRAYED. YOU WALKED INTO OUR HEARTS AND OUR JOURNEY BEGAN. WE SPENT ALMOST 9 YEARS TOGETHER AND IT WASN’T ENOUGH…100 YEARS WOULD NEVER BE ENOUGH. YOU INTRODUCED US TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF GREYHOUNDS AND THEIR WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND OUR WORLDS WERE CHANGED FOREVER.

YOU MY SWEET MAN WERE ALWAYS GENTLE AND LOVING AND SO INCREDIBLY SHY. YOU ALWAYS STEPPED TO THE BACK AND LET THE GIRLS GO FIRST IN EVERY THING WE DID…AND YOU WERE A BIG TIME SHOE COLLECTOR. WE WILL NEVER GET OVER OUR LOSS…OUR ONLY SOLACE IS THAT YOU ARE WITH DEE AND I KNOW SHE WAS THERE WAITING FOR YOU AND CALLING YOUR NAME. YOU ARE ALSO WITH SOPHIA AND LACERS AND YOU BEST BUD CODY ANGELO AND WITH QUEENIE TOO! I KNOW THERE WAS A VERY BIG REUNION LAST NIGHT…AND I KNOW YOU RAN AS FAST AS YOU COULD WHEN YOU FIRST SAW SOPHIA LAST NIGHT…SHE WAS YOUR HEART AND SOUL.

WE ARE STILL IN SHOCK…YOUR ILLNESS WAS BRIEF BUT SO SERIOUS THAT YOU COULD NOT BE FIXED AS HARD AS WE TRIED ALL DAY AT THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY AND LAST NIGHT. WHEN THE DR. GAVE YOU THE SLEEP MEDICINE YOUR GREYT BIG HEART KEPT BEATING…WE KNOW YOU DIDN’T WANT TO LEAVE BUT SWEETHEART WE WOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO SUFFER ONE MORE MINUTE. WE KNOW YOU ARE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN AND RUN AGAIN. SO SWEET MAN OF MINE~RUN WITH THE WIND (BECAUSE YOU WANT TO) AND KISS EVERYONE FOR US.

SADLY MISSED FOREVER AND EVER UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN,

MOMMY…DADDY…RENEE…PAVé MARIA AND BOOGIE.

:f_red:brokenheart:f_red:brokenheart:f_red:brokenheart:f_red:brokenheart

July920019.jpg

100_1941.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Patricia :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 I am so very very sorry! :sad1:cry1:sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry for your loss. Flash was very handsome. Godspeed Flash! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh no! :ohno :ohno :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Not Flashman... I'm speechless.

I'm so, so terribly sorry, Patti. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

We can't believe this! We are so very, very sorry Patti and Fred.

Jerrie & Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Oh no... not your Flashy. :cry1 I'm so very sorry, Patti. He was one of my GT favs. :heart

Godspeed, Flashman... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Shocked. I am so very sorry, Patti.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greyt2love

Oh, Pat, your Flashy...I'm so sorry. I loved reading about him. Play with all your family and friends, Flashman, and run free and fast !!!