Asia 3/23/2000 – 8/22/2009

Madeara

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I'm so sorry for you to have to let her go. God Bless, run free sweet girl. Find my boy Deuce at the Bridge and send him love.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Audrey, I am so sorry. Asia was a beautiful girl and one of my GT favorites, and I am sorry she could not stay with you longer. Godspeed, Asia...

I'm sorry to read about Asia, She had a good life with you,

Asia and Audrey at Grapehounds 2 years ago.

Audrey-Asia.jpg

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Audrey - I am so sorry to hear that Asia had to leave you :(:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Asia was such an inspritation to so many of us. And she always will be.

My heart is heavy along with yours.

Run Pain Free, sweet girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Diane thank you for the picture, I don't have that one and I love it! She was most beautiful and you can see she loved to go places.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I'm so sorry, Audrey and Bob...

She lived a great life with you and had many adventures...

We'll remember her on GT

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge