Found Another Mass On Marx

the saga continues with Marx and his masses.....found another one yesterday and it looks very ugly, about the size of a pea. This one is different than the others he has, its definitely solid and raised. One good thing, it does look superficial. I'm gonna call his vet Monday and try to get an appointment asap. If the decided to biopsy it he'll have to be put under given the location, its above his anus and under his tail, what a location! :(:(

So again I'm asking for the power of GT to send prayers for Marx.

I'll update as I know more.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt

My Deerhist Missus Karen,

Allow me too starts the chant agin for yoo...

BEE NINE!

BEE NINE!!!!

BEEEEEE NIIIIINE!!!!!!!

Lets my main man Marx BEE NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chatters*,

Guinn :heart

:goodluck

Joining Guinness's chant...

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest VirginiaGreys
the saga continues with Marx and his masses.....found another one yesterday and it looks very ugly, about the size of a pea. This one is different than the others he has, its definitely solid and raised. One good thing, it does look superficial. I'm gonna call his vet Monday and try to get an appointment asap. If the decided to biopsy it he'll have to be put under given the location, its above his anus and under his tail, what a location! :(:(

Thanks everyone!

Does it look like the one that was on CJ?

CJ's bump on her tail

:hope and :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Karen if it is that small I'd ask them to remove it. Peanut had a tiny, maybe half a pea, mass removed. It was dark and ugly. The histopath report is a benign hemangioma.

Praying that is all this one is.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Thanks everyone!

Does it look like the one that was on CJ?

CJ's bump on her tail

No Doesn't look like that at all.

Karen if it is that small I'd ask them to remove it. Peanut had a tiny, maybe half a pea, mass removed. It was dark and ugly. The histopath report is a benign hemangioma.

Praying that is all this one is.

I'm hoping that's all it is.

Thanks everyone

Praying for all the missing greys!

Thanks everyone!

You got it, hon. Thinking good thoughts.

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Hope very much it's just a funky little benign booger.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.