Fly Baby Dodge

Guest VirginiaGreys

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Your handsome boy was much too young.

Godspeed Dodge.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Dodge, it was a privilege to meet you. Farewell handsome.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm so sorry Diane. He was a beautiful boy.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

What a beautiful boy battling a brutal disease....I am sorry you lost your boy. He looked like a real sweety.

Run free Dodge, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest vahoundlover

:weep Oh Diane, I am so sorry :grouphug Dodge was such a brave boy, he knew you were trying to make him feel better and you did. I am so sorry it wasn't for longer. He knows how much he is loved and will always be with you, in your heart and memories.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red

Guest zoolaine

Godspeed Sweet Dodge f_yellow:grouphug What a crappy day; too many greyt pups going to the bridge today. But I bet they are having a huge party to welcome their new friends.

Guest TaraCoachCougar

What a beautiful angel! And obviously so well loved!

I admire you for leading him through his amputation and recovery. You are a very strong woman. And I agree 100% with your philosophy of saying goodbye, but it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

Enjoy your freedom from pain on the other side, Dodge. Look for Miss Coachie. I"m sure she'll show you the ropes.

Oh, Diane....I'm sitting here trying to find the right words, words that would ease your sadness, take away the pain, bring you some comfort, and all I can do is cry. I'm just so sorry that you lost your precious boy, especially now. God, I hate osteo, and how it steals our beloved Greys away from us, even though we fight it with everything we can. You did fight it, bravely, tenaciously, realistically, with hope and with love. And so did Dodge. But when the fight could only bring him pain, you were brave once more, and let him go, with love. And with the hope that he joined the ones who've gone before him, safe and running free.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Diane, I am so so sorry that you didn't have more time with Dodge. My heart goes out to you and your family. He was a truly beautiful boy and I know you did the very best you could for him. Hugs. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest RocketDog

I was a silent follower of your Dodge's battle with cancer, and I was heartbroken to hear that he passed. Run pain-free at the Bridge, Dodge, and watch over your family.

Edited by RocketDog