Could You Spare A Prayer For Lass Today?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of prayers and light... :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Pipi5

Shush...its alterations!

She's been on my mind all morning. The pups at home are praying for a good surgery & quick recovery. She'll be home with you soon. :hope

Guest mountain4greys

I'm sure she'll be fine. She looks like a 2 year old. Happy Belated Birthday Lass!!!!!!!

Hilda, I love the "alterations". LOL!!

I absolutely want to add my good thoughts and prayers for the beautiful Lass. She is just gorgeous - I'm sure she'll do fine!.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Just seeing this. Is there any news about the gorgeous girl? Sending prayers for an easy surgery and a quick recovery.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

It's thundering & yes I keep losing my connection so I'm gonna hurry. :angryfire

She's doing fine & didn't have any extractions. Thank you all.

I'll post more when the storm passes!

Edited by nyGreys

Guest greyt2love

So glad to hear she's doing well ! Bet you can't wait to get her back home tomorrow !!!! Please be sure she gets some skritches and hugs from the Gang and I !!

I'm pleased to hear she got through the surgery OK. I hope she heals quickly and well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Pipi5

Well Pipi is not pleased, she had her toof fairy outfit on & was ready to fly out to put some coins under Lass's pillow tonight. :beatheart

But we're more glad she's okay & will be home tomorrow

Well Pipi is not pleased, she had her toof fairy outfit on & was ready to fly out to put some coins under Lass's pillow tonight. :beatheart

But we're more glad she's okay & will be home tomorrow

That's ok, you can bring the money here :lol

Dee, we'll be anxious to hear that Lass is home

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless