Could You Spare A Prayer For Lass Today?

Guest PhillyPups

Beautiful Lass, :wub:

Now you get all better sweetie, and when you do, maybe ArchE will let you play with his balls. :P

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh Dee! I am just now seeing this! I am so glad that Lass got all of her medical stuff taken care of at once! I am especially glad she is home now with you!

Happy belated b-day Lass you gorgeous lady!!!

Hoping for a speedy recovery :hope I'm sure she'll be up and running around in no time.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Happy Belated Birthday Lass and warm thoughts for a speedy recovery pretty girl.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

How is the beautiful Miss Lass today Dee?

She's doing good Claudia, but she's trying to pull her bandages off her feet. I think she'd walk better if I took it off. The

vet said 3 days unless it came off before, he didn't seem to worried about it so I might take it off tonight or tomorrow.

She ate better today, so that's a good sign. :colgate

How is the beautiful Miss Lass today Dee?

She's doing good Claudia, but she's trying to pull her bandages off her feet. I think she'd walk better if I took it off. The

vet said 3 days unless it came off before, he didn't seem to worried about it so I might take it off tonight or tomorrow.

She ate better today, so that's a good sign. :colgate

Eating is good! I remember when Misty had her feet bandaged, she would not walk at all, and the rubbing of the bandages hurt her. I called and asked if I could take them off and he said yes. This was 2 days after surgery.

Took the bandages off and she was so much more comfortable.

Feel better Lass girl

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Eating is good :thumbs-up

and those bandages on the feet, ya I would go ahead and take them off.

But I'm not a vet ;)

Their pads are tough and they will tend to heal quick, so I vote for removal and well also to get on Lass's good side ;):lol

Guest Pipi5

He he....my little mix guy Boner, I had him "altered" and had his back dew claws removed. He was 8 months old.

So I get him home & he's walking along, then kick, walk, kick. He had on these little orange bandages (Gene was a UT Vols fan). So I called Dr Blackburn & he said keep them on for tonight, but you can take them off tomorrow, but keep an eye on the sutures.

So the next afternoon, here'd come Boner, walk walk kick, walk walk kick...so I took his bandages off & he was fine after that.

NEVER even looked at his "alterations" but he sure didn't like those "ankle bracelets".

I'm glad that sweet girl is doing good.

those bandages on the feet, ya I would go ahead and take them off.

I took them off last night, not easy with her whining every time I tried to unwrap it. :sad1

She's doing good today. We went shopping & when we came home, she was wagging her tail for the first time since she came home from the vets. :wub:

So I get him home & he's walking along, then kick, walk, kick.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Makes me think of the time my cat had a piece of tape stuck to the bottom of her foot! :rofl

She's doing good today. We went shopping & when we came home, she was wagging her tail for the first time since she came home from the vets.

:clap:clap:clap

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless