Could You Spare A Prayer For Lass Today?

I am really sorry I just got home from work and just now seeing this. We are very happy everything went good with no extractions for Lass!!!! :kiss2 Praying for a speedy recovery from the spay and is back to herself and no time....

Happy Belated Birthday Lass!!!! We are sure mommy spoiled you.... :confetti :confetti :confetti:banana:b-day :b-day :b-day

Edit: Sorry PiPi but I am sure that Lss would still love for you to come see her! :colgate

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheUnrulyHound
Well Pipi is not pleased, she had her toof fairy outfit on & was ready to fly out to put some coins under Lass's pillow tonight. :beatheart

But we're more glad she's okay & will be home tomorrow

Oh you gotta have a pic of that right??? :nod

Glad Lass is doing good, I can't imagine spending a night without one of my kids!

Guest PhillyPups

:yay Way to go Lass :yay

So glad to hear she is doing well - what a lucky girl to have her PMS maker removed for her birthday. :lol

This is about as close to the Toof Fairy outfit as Pipi can get. Remember the trip to Florida?????

Pipi1230.jpg

What a cute tooth fairy. If/when Lass needs a tooth fairy, I'll let Pipi know. :lol

:yay Way to go Lass :yay

So glad to hear she is doing well - what a lucky girl to have her PMS maker removed for her birthday. :lol

I should be so lucky! :P

I know Dee Can't wait to get her girl home!!!!!! :colgate Please give her kisses from us... :kiss2:kiss2:kiss2

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

She's home! :yay I couldn't get on earlier because of the rain, sorry. :blush

They removed the corns & her elbows are sore & a little bloody. :sad1 I can take the wrap off after 3 days unless it comes off before, which I think if she has anything to do with it, it will be off by morning. :P

She's really tired & hasn't gotten up to eat & hasn't went out to potty yet.

Thank you all for your prayers. :)

Lasshome47-1-09.jpg

Lasshome37-1-09.jpg

Guest TheUnrulyHound

awwww pretty girl :blush I am glad you are home :)

I have noticed they usually have sore raw elbows when they come back from the vet after staying overnight :( that must hurt, poor baby, but she has way cute stars on her feet :)

Guest HoustonGreys
:kiss2:kiss2 Gentle kisses for you, Lass. I hope she feels even better tomorrow. I'm wondering if they didn't have anything soft in her crate for her to lay on? That's the only reason I can think of that would effect her elbows. Poor little girl. I know you're relieved to have her home where you can take care of her, Dee. I hope you both get a good night's sleep!