Rascal Update

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine what you are going through- I can just offer being here for you. Sending lots of prayers for you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Winterwish

I'm so very sorry you're going thru' so much hardship and pain and am thinking of you very much. Sending prayers for Rascal's wellness and to be back home snuggling with you very soon. :grouphug:grouphug

Melissa, you and Rascal have been in our prayers since yesterday! Like I told you, if I can do anything at all, please call.

It's really hard to find words of comfort at a time like this, when you have been through the worst loss imaginable. Or to express just how sad and frustrated, and yes, P.O.'ed that you and Eric are going through all of this.

You know how much Doug and I love Rascal. We are worried right along with you, so if you need to vent, we will vent with you!

Hoping to hear a positive update soon.

Please give your sweet girl a gentle hug and kiss from us. And consider yourself hugged too!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Carla

Sending tons of positive energy and healing thoughts to you and Rascal.

I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy and your daughter.

Hugs,

Carla

Guest TurnerMiller01

I'm so sorry for so much pain and loss in you life, May GOD look over you and help you during such difficult times.

I pray he sends you strength to continue thru this difficult and tragic time of your life.

f_yellow:hope:candle:hope:candlef_yellow

I am so sorry about this news so soon after the loss of your dear daughter and that of Buddy. I wish I could wrap my arms around you and just hold you and let you cry as long as you wanted to. Life is so damned unfair sometimes. I will keep you and Rascal in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I'm so very sorry! My heart hurts for you! I will keep you and Rascal in my prayers.

My thoughts and many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest ChancesMom

I am so sorry for all that you have had and are having to deal with. Many prayers for you and Rascal.

I'm so sorry. I hope that Rascal has a lot of good time left.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest jurishound

:omg I am so, so sorry. Your beautiful daughter is there for you; you just can't see her. Ask her for guidance, and you will find it. My heart breaks for you and all that you have endured this year. You will get past all of this pain - please let it be just over the horizon.

Sending hope and good wishes that Rascal's illness is treatable and that you have much more time together . . .

:hope:hope:hope

You have so much love and support here on GT! I am so sorry for the horrible losses of the past year - I just can't imagine. Will keep you wrapped tightly in my prayers and am sending comforting thoughts to you and Rascal. Please update us when you can.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am sorry for all the hard times you are having. We may not be related, but we are all your family and are here for you when you need a friend.

I hope all goes well for Rascal. You need a break.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds