Kylie

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 what a heart breaking day on GT. I am so sorry :grouphug Kylie was a brave girl, she fought hard. I'm sorry it wasn't with the outcome we had all prayed for.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

Oh no! I am so sorry about the loss of your gorgeous Kylie. This has been an incredibly sad day here on GT.

Run free at the Bridge, beautiful Kylie.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm sorry and I know your heart is broken. Remember the good things...what a beautiful girl and now a beautiful angel.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest greyt2love

Oh no, no, no ! Kylie, beautiful, precious Kylie... Anne, there aren't any words to tell you how sorry I am. Tears are streaming down my face . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet girl. Run free, sweet girl. :f_red:brokenheart:gh_run2

Deb

I am so very very sorry. I have been following Kylie's story and was so hoping you would get a favorable answer on what was wrong with her. Run free as the wind sweet girl.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

Oh I'm so very sorry. I thought she would come back to you. She was such a beautiful girl. Godspeed Kylie! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, sweet Kylie, your heart has been lifted to the bridge on the wings of a butterfly. Each time I see a yellow butterfly I will think of you. :heart

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Annie

Anne, I had to come back and say again, how devastated I am that you lost your precious Kylie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.