My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Claudia,

My heart is ripped with yours, and the tears are flowing. I know you and Misty fought a hard battle, and now she is running pain free with The Queen, Stepper & Ti. The pain now is the one left in our hearts. :bighug to you my friend.

Guest how888

May your precious angel grace our Heavens with her beauty... She is just a rainbow away from you.... Until we meet again soar high and free forever and ever... :gh_lay

I'm so sorry Claudia :(

Misty will be sadly missed by all of us :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest ShelbyzMom

I've been on vacation and am just now catching up on things.

:grouphug Claudia I just don't know what to say :sad1

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious girl. Godspeed on your journey to the Bridge, Misty. There will be many friends there :f_red:gh_run:f_red to greet you.

Guest oldNELLIE

Oh, Claudia, I am sorry. I wish there was more to say....I am sorry doesn't quite seem like enough :(

I only know Misty through her photos and your stories... and what a sweetie she was, and so beautiful!

I see in your other thread that you are having some of the normal doubts. I hope you are getting some rest, and finding some peace with your choice. You did the right thing for her! And I am sure she understands! There is no question that everything you have done for her has been out of the deepest love.

Sending blessings to you, Misty and the rest of your gang.

Claudia I am so sorry that I have not been able to post anything before now. I've been thinking all weekend about what I would write here and nothing seems to be adequate. Misty is going to be missed so much by all those that came to know and love her through your postings of her. I still find it so hard to believe that she is gone. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss and wish there was something I could do or say that would ease the pain of having to let her go. All I know is that everything you did for her, even letting her go, was done with the utmost love for her on your part. She was one lucky girl to have a mom as caring and devoted as you.

:f_pink

I'm so, so sorry. Oh Misty, you beautiful girlie.... rest in peace, angel.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle