Queen Ecstasy Is Gone!

AndysMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was one of the best tributes I've ever read! It's almost as if your precious old ladyhound was looking down on you, making sure that you did her justice. And you did. Thank-you for sharing her with us. I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Ecstasy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Godspeed Beautiful Little Girl...My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry she had to leave you.

Godspeed, beautiful, special girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Exena
I just fell in love with a dog I've never met. Godspeed Ecstacy. My heart goes out to those who loved you. :f_white

Ditto! What a lovely tribute.

f_yellow I am sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words of comfort. I had a pretty sleepless night last night, but I know she's having a blast bossing everyone around at the Bridge. I just updated her tribute above to add a line about the day she tried to gut a full-grown raccoon, despite being semi-toothless. (Oh, and before you ask, the raccoon survived to tell the tale.!)

Lois

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

What a beautiful tribute for a beautiful soul. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Winterwish

I'm so sorry for this very sad time of your sweet girl Ecstasy having to part for now. Your tribute and feelings for her are beautiful. :grouphug

Fly free lovely Ecstasy ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Guest GriffinsMom

That was a beautiful tribute to Ecstasy's life with you. I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful girl. Godspeed to the Bridge, Ecstasy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest gotgr8hnds
Sending gentle hugs :grouphug to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss of this special girl. ~~~Sweet Ecstacy, may you 'kick up the wind' and run on the wings of angels~~~

Guest KyGrey

Lois, I am so sorry to hear about Ecstasy. I met this girl and she was truly special and as spoiled as she should have been. She was truly a sweetheart.

Run free Ecstasy. Send mommy and daddy a sign.

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

What a great tribute to a wonderful girl. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run fast and free Queen Ecstasy. Rest in peace knowing how loved you were.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow