The End Is Near

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin I wish so much that I could offer you something more than to tell you how awful I feel :cry1 that this is happening to you and Polli. I wish there was something I could do to take away her pain and your heartache and make it all better. You have been through so much lately with both Polli and Beau and I had so wished that things would have turned for the better for your girl.

Judy

I saw the title then I saw RobinM and my heart sank..........It's just NOT FAIR.

Brave, lovely Polli.

You and your husband have looked after her so wonderfully well and tried so hard to give her a quality of life. Our hearts are breaking for you now.

So sorry...........

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Robin and Polli, I am so very sorry. :( I know this is not the news you wanted but rather the opposite. What does remain though is how much you both love each other and how good you've been to Polli. She has been in such good hands, with you and DH looking after her and giving your all. Everyday I read about your tasks and the trials/tribulations you went through -- all the while I was in complete awe of your dedication. Please know we're all here for you, continually. Again, I am so sorry for the sad news but Polli will continue to fight as long as she can. How lucky she is to have you by her side.

:grouphug

Guest greyt2love

I'm so very sorry, Robin. You and your DH have worked so hard, and Polli has tried so hard, it just isn't fait that it comes to this. My prayers and thoughts for more good time for Polli.

Deb

Robin I am so sorry :ohno I am shocked that it still spread and so fast. You did your best, we all try. I hope you remember that you tried, you love her and that is all that matters to her. they live in the day so make every day as nice as you can for the both of you. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest ss556

I am so very sorry. I was hoping that this wouldn't be, at least not yet. What a trooper she is. She did pretty good post amp. Such a sweet, sweet girl. My heart breaks. I hope she will be comfortable and that you have some good time together for a while. Please give Polli a hug and a kiss from me and Alan.

Drat. :( I don't have the words to express how sorry I am, Robin.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Ah crap. I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:( I am so sorry. :grouphug Kiss sweet Polli for me...sending prayers for more "quality" time. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Robin, I am so sorry to hear this. No one could have done more for Polli or been a better mother than you have to her, no one. Enjoy every little moment you have with your girl. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending the gentlest of hugs.

Guest adriahna

Endless prayers for your Polli - I'm so sorry to hear about her condition. Love on her with everything in you, and take good care of yourself, too.

You have a shared heart with Miss Polli. You have cared for her half well and with love as she has with yours. Hold her close with open hands. 45700.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star