The End Is Near

Everyone on this site hoped, prayed and believed that Polli would beat this horrible monster. After all, Robin is her MOM, for doG's sake! Stunned. Heartbroken. Words seem so inadequate to convey the feeling of helplessness. Praying that you have time to make more memories with dear, sweet Polli. Sending prayers and gentle hugs and holding Polli gently in my heart.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kelli123

May the wings ofAngels hold her tight. And the light from the heavens shine upon Polli and your family. Im just heart broken for all of you. We have also been through this.Itis so hard but God will comfort all of you. Its just gut wrenching to read this. "LOVE and Comfort sent your way "

Guest BoogieDown

If I had the ability to hand select an owner/parent/caretaker (whatever you want to call it) for Polli, I would select you. Hugs to all of you.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Well, cr@p... Not the news anyone wanted to hear, for sure. I am so sorry. Give her lots of love and cookies, OK? This is just so unfair.

I'm so sorry for this devastating news. I hope you can find some comforting memories in the days ahead.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest Vinnie

:weep:weep:brokenheart

I was so praying that this was not what was happening - with Vinnie it was changed in a heartbeat also. Words cannot express how sorry we are that this is spreading. Your sweet Polli is in our hearts and prayers, along with you and your family. And we so understand about the tears - just reading the title brought the flow of tears on, running down my face and right back to our time with our Angel and going through this same process. This disease is so heartless and I pray every day that we can wipe it out before we lose any more of our sweet Angels. Sending hugs, scritches and lots of prayers for many days, weeks, months without pain.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest EmbersDad

awwwwwww FRAK!!! gotterverdammen. i do hate cancer. i thought ember would beat it too and now she and polli will soon be running together. i will be back from england this afternoon and am here for u robin.

I've been quietly following Polli too, and I'm so sorry to hear the cancer has spread.

Each day with her now is a precious gift.

Take photos of her on her "good days", they soon will be warm memories for you.

Sending a hug.

Cory

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest IrskasMom

Robin :grouphug I was to devastated to read on about Polli . That little Girl had the best of Life with you . You bend over

backwards for them and her .I hope you realize , there is absolute nothing more you could have done .We will be with you .

:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Guest ss556

I can't stop thinking about Miss Polli. My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. I hope she is comfortable. My thoughts and prayers are always with you, Rich & the gang. If there is anything I can do for you, please call me.

Please give Polli a kiss for me. And :grouphug for you.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I am so sorry. You and Polli have so bravely fought against this terrible disease and I so wish that it was a battle that you both won. You have both been such an inspiration to all of us following her story, so strong throughout all of this.

Robin, you will be in my thoughts and prayers and beautiful Polli will be in our hearts forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest poopsie1

I was so afraid to read this and now my heart just hurts for you and Polli. I was just hoping it would not come to this. Please know that you are not taking this journey alone. Hugs to you and Polli. The both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers daily. I am so sorry. :weep:weep:grouphug

Checking in with more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

At the end of Nevada's time, her back problems were in her upper back also. I know what you are going through. Cherish the times with your beautiful girl. They never stay with us long enough....but what a treasure they are.

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart