The End Is Near

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over. My Polli is gone.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Hollys2hounds

Prayers. and love to you all.

I am here for you.

Godspeed Miss Beautiful Polli!

No words right now seem adequate.

I'm so sorry. :weep

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Again, I'm so sorry, Robin. I so wish things had turned out differently.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

God bless you Robin and Rich. It's such a difficult gift we are asked to give, but there is none so precious for those we love.

I'll never forget you sweet Polli. Race among the stars and look down on those who filled your life with so much love.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

know in your heart you did what was right for her. You let her go before the inevitable suffering of osteo set in. You did what any good owner does; you sought treatment, gave her love and then let her go. YOU DID every thing that was possible. Hold your chin up and know she thanks you.