The End Is Near

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wmlcml6

I'm truly sorry to hear about Polli, Robin. You've been on quite a roller coaster these last few months. HUGS

I bet Polli only knows the happiness and love you've shown her during her short time with you. It's never long enough though, is it?

Oh no...not what I was hoping to hear :(

:grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest greytmonty

Polli is so lucky that she got to be part of such a loving home. She has made your home a special place, too. I am so sorry.

Guest KyGrey

Robin, I am truly sorry that the end is near. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have tried so hard to make her life something special and you have. Please give that girl a hug from me and the gang in Ky.

:bighug

:grouphug I am so sorry Robin, I have been following Polli's threads and I too thought that she would beat this, you will be in my prayers.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so, so sorry, Robin. Polli is such a brave, beautiful girl.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I am so sorry.

:grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest IrskasMom

Robin .... I am just stunned ,really stunned over this . I have No Words of Comfort or .... I am lost for Words ....maybe later. :weep

Oh no, I am so sorry. Hugs to you and your brave girl!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I'm so sorry. You have done everything possible for Polli. Your love for her has shone through every post. Sending prayers for Polli and you.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this terrible time. You and your husband have done such a good job helping her be comfortable.

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!