Need Help

glad you made it home safely!!!! :)

sending many, many, many prayers for both Pave and Dee today -- both on the same day!!! :(:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LolasMom

I haven't been able to be around much lately, but I woke up this morning knowing it was time to make time. Leave it to "the girl" to draw me in :wub: . I'm so glad she's in such good hands and both your girls will have my prayers and well wishes. :candle

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
glad you made it home safely!!!! :)

sending many, many, many prayers for both Pave and Dee today -- both on the same day!!! :(:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Ditto the above

Mucho prayers :hope :hope

I hope today is a very GOOD day.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am just now reading this thread and am all teary yet again over how wonderful the greyhound community is. :wub:

Sending good thoughts to your sweet girl today that the surgery goes well and hoping for grade 1!!! :hope:goodluck

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Well Dee is home safely from her lung biopsy...she's a little sore. She had to be awake through the procedure so that she could breathe or hold her breath when instructed. Now the long wait. :(

Pavé Maria is still in surgery. :blush In the midst of everything else going on...I had to take Fred to the doc and to the hospital for labs. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thank goodness Dee is home. How long do they expect the biopsy results to take? I was thinking Pave' was having her surgery early this morning. Guess I heard wrong. They threw a lot of information out there to digest.

Thank goodness Dee is home. How long do they expect the biopsy results to take? I was thinking Pave' was having her surgery early this morning. Guess I heard wrong. They threw a lot of information out there to digest.

Dee sees the Dr. on the 17th and they will give her the results at that time...it's an awful long time to wait. :blush

Pavé Maria was scheduled for 10:30. I just now got the call...she is in recovery and not yet trying to wake up. They did have to go through the muscle to get everything that they could see. She said it went deep but they feel they got a nice resection. She is going to call back later this afternoon. They did have some bleeding going through the muscle but no more than expected...the specimen has already been sent off to pathology. She is stable. The surgeon kept telling me what a sweet and precious girl she is and that they can tell she is a very very BUSY girl! :lol She should start to wake soon...but she just got to recovery and her vitals are stable. Thank you for all the prayers! :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Guest boondog
Whew! What a day! Still keeping everyone in my prayers.

Ditto. I've been checking all day for updates on Dee and Pave.

:yay Breathing a sigh of relief! Let the recovery begin!

Quadruple Ditto!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sending tons of prayers for a positive outcome for your daughter's biopsy, and a quick recovery for Pave'. Also hope everything checks out well for Fred. And adding an extra prayer that you and your family could have a much-needed break from medical drama sometime soon. Hang in there, Patti.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest LolasMom
:yay Breathing a sigh of relief! Let the recovery begin!

Ditto!!

Double ditto! Prayers continue for a quick recovery and good clear reports for both girls. :grouphug

Dee is resting...has quite a headache but in good spirits. :grouphug

The surgical resident just called and said that Pavé just had some pain meds...she gave them an ever so slight tail wag. She said they did a very wide resection and that her incision is around 10 inches long. :eek Late tonight the resident is going to offer her a very small dinner. :blush

Usethisone.jpg