Need Help

Poor baby. Praying for a quick and uneventful recovery. Beau's latest incision is 7 inches and because if the pred, his hair hasn't grown back yet!

The fact that she gave them a tail wag is amazing, sweet baby that she is.

Hugs to you Patti- are you ready to crash yet?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like things are going as well as possible. Continued prayers and light for your sis and sweet Pave. :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Poor baby. Praying for a quick and uneventful recovery. Beau's latest incision is 7 inches and because if the pred, his hair hasn't grown back yet!

The fact that she gave them a tail wag is amazing, sweet baby that she is.

Hugs to you Patti- are you ready to crash yet?

Yes...a slight tail wag...usually she has a lethal helicopter tail...but it's a start. Dr. Couto already warned me that they were going to be VERY aggressive. The residents are amazing...she promised me that she gives Pav kissies and tells her that they are from Mommy and Daddy.

Yes...it finally hit me this afternoon and I napped. We also called in a pizza for delivery...I am KNOT cooking tonight! :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

A slight tail wag right out of surgery and anesthetic, that is amazing, she's amazing. She's tucked in our prayers and please don't forget to give the Flashman a bug hug from us. He must really miss her

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KyGrey

Patti, I have been thinking about you, Fred, your daughter and Pave. I haven't been on too much recently but you are never far from my mind. I see at least part of the news (that you aren't having to wait for) is good. Pave is in the best of hands. I guess you've already seen that.

Hugs to you for having to endure all of this at the same time.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Guest vahoundlover
Sending tons of prayers for a positive outcome for your daughter's biopsy, and a quick recovery for Pave'. Also hope everything checks out well for Fred. And adding an extra prayer that you and your family could have a much-needed break from medical drama sometime soon. Hang in there, Patti.

Me too :grouphug

Sending tons of prayers for a positive outcome for your daughter's biopsy, and a quick recovery for Pave'. Also hope everything checks out well for Fred. And adding an extra prayer that you and your family could have a much-needed break from medical drama sometime soon. Hang in there, Patti.

Me too :grouphug

Yup. Exactly. :goodluck and :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest houndlover

That is wonderful news about Pave. I can't imagine what you are going through right now but you definitely have a great group of people here to support you.

Also hoping for good results for your daughter's biopsy.

Guest how888

Been thinking of you all day.. I tried to hit the mega million for you last night but someone from New Jersey won that 216 million!! Hey I tried... :lol To all of you.. :grouphug

sending more prayers this morning for Pave, your daughter and you! (and Fred, of course! :)) :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thanks for all the prayers. Dee is resting at home...waiting is so hard. :grouphug

OSU called and Pavé is doing well and has a HUgE appetite! That's our girl! :rolleyes: They have started her on Pepcid which she will remain on for at least one week due to the type of tumor that she had...it can stir up stomach acid. She is much brighter this morning and seems to be leaving her big boo boo alone for right now anyway. :) I asked about Denise and Flippy...Flippy is being evaluated right now. Oncology is going to try and coordinate a visit between Denise and Pavé.

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

That little girl is really something!!

Continued prayers for Pave, Dee and Flippy.

Hugs to the Flashman!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Patti,

So glad to hear about Pave! Sounds like she is an angel!!!

Hope Dee's biopsy is NICE and CLEAN! I've been saying my prayers! :hope:hope:hope

...and good vibes for Fred too!

Hang in there!!

Dawn

Thanks for all the prayers. Dee is resting at home...waiting is so hard. :grouphug

OSU called and Pavé is doing well and has a HUgE appetite! That's our girl! :rolleyes: They have started her on Pepcid which she will remain on for at least one week due to the type of tumor that she had...it can stir up stomach acid. She is much brighter this morning and seems to be leaving her big boo boo alone for right now anyway. :) I asked about Denise and Flippy...Flippy is being evaluated right now. Oncology is going to try and coordinate a visit between Denise and Pavé.

Thanks for the update on everyone.

I hope Denise can see Pave. I think it would be good for all of you :)

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Heard from OSU this evening and Miss Pavé is doing very well this evening and feeling much better than yesterday. No sign of bleeding...and unless something changes she will be discharged tomorrow late afternoon between 4-5. Kari from Midwest is going to go and get Pavé tomorrow for us and we will have her back home with us on Saturday. We will not have her path report until early next week. :blush But...."The Girl" is coming home! :D:yay

Usethisone.jpg