Need Help

Guest vahoundlover
:yay

:hope that Patti gets home safely!!!

:candle until Pave is on her way home back to Patti & Fred & Flash!

Amen!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am home! My Flashy is SO sad...he keeps going to the door and I had to let him in the garage and in the van to convince him that I did not forget to bring Pavé in the house. :blush What a LONG day! She handled the trip very well and was a good girl with the exception of trying to be co-pilot by trying to get in the front seat of the van as I am driving through Indianapolis during morning rush and in the dark. :blink:

A big thank you to Suzy and Julie for being there with me...it made the waiting so much easier. As for Dr. Couto...what can I say that has not been said! I just LOVED him and so did "the girl" that's what he calls her..."the girl" :) Also Dr. Couto gives the most wonderful hugs just when you need one. :grouphug She is having her surgery tomorrow by the surgeon that he wants to do the surgery. He also introduced me to the surgeon. They are going very deep and very wide for hopefully clean margins. He said she will have a zipper on her belly! :lol He said her ultrasound could not have looked better and he did not aspirate any nodes as they were small they were the size of a grain of rice and he was very pleased! If pathology comes back as Grade 1...no further treatment except vigilent check ups for any masses and lymph node checks. If it comes back Grade 2...chemo. :( Stacy the nurse called while I was on my way home and said that Pav had eaten and all bodily functions were taken care of and that she has severe helicopter tail when anyone even looks at her. They gave her some babies to play with with. She will call me again tomorrow morning. One thing made me very sad on the way home...I just remembered that today is Pav's first Gotcha Day. :( There will be some new and special babies here waiting for her along with a big celebration when she comes home. Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. Tomorrow is my Dee's lung biopsy and then Pav's surgery...I'm about nervous!!!!!!!!

Sending my prayers for Miss Flippy! :grouphug Denise...please tell them that you need to go and love on Pavé Maria since her Mommy can't! :(

Edited to add: Pav WAS convinced that every single person in the waiting room was there to see HER! She also counter surfed at the desk and was into the cookies and she counter surfed in the exam room and was into those cookies as well! Dr. Couto said she walked in the back and promptly took someones bed! :lol:lol:lol

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

{{{{{{{{{{Patti}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so glad you got there and back safely.

Keeping the prayers going for Pave and your Dee both.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Didn't I tell you you would love him, Dr Couto is the best. You know I think the best thing he has instilled in his team and his students is a deep compassion and love for their cliets. They truly are special people.

I'll be keeping you and yours in my prayers Patti, I know how very hard this is. Hang in there, if nothing you are tough.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

It's so good to know you're home safe and that Pave is tucked in for the night. I know how difficult it is to be away from them, but you also know she's in the very best hands.

Please give the Flashman a very big hug from us, and especially from Wayne.

Candle will be lit in the am for both Pave and your daughter.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Patti, I'm so glad you're home and that Pave' got such a good report. I'm hoping I can love on Pave' while Flippy is getting her tests done on Thurs. Unfortunately I'm not going to meet Dr. C since he's leaving again, but he assured me Flippy will have the best care.

Try to get some rest. I know your daughter is having her biopsy tommorrow. I'll be saying prayers for her.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest PiagetsMom
Tomorrow is my Dee's lung biopsy and then Pav's surgery...I'm about nervous!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine.......sending many good thoughts for both your babies :grouphug

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so glad you are home and that Pave' is in such good hands. Sounds like she is taking the whole thing pretty well! I will keep Pave' and your daughter in my prayers and hope for only good news. Hang in there... You are an amazingly strong person.

I am so sorry, I am just now reading this, I am very happy to hear that you made it home ok and that everything looks not as bad as maybe you thought... That is Great news.... We are sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts and prayers for a great outcome and positive news!!!! :grouphug:hope :hope :candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Candles lit for both of your girls today :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thinking lots about "the girl" this morning. And for future patients you'll be glad to know there is a Dr. Couto Junior. I don't know what he will end up specializing in, but Dr. Galvao is fabulous! He has such compassion for his patients. He's in onco right now, I think. Dr. C has a name for him too. The Young One! When we were consulting with them both about Leeanna Dr. C made the comment that it was a sad affair that my dog's health was in the hands of two South Americans. I'm glad it is!