If You Would, Please....update Post 23

Guest RiverCityGang

I honestly can't tell you how very sorry I am.

Deb, Ceasar knew how very much you loved him. I am so so sorry it was his time to leave.

Caesar, run now with the Angels handsome boy, seizure free and young once again. Watch over your mom and those who love you.

God speed my friend.

I will hate February for the rest of my life

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb, I am so very sorry. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how devastating this is. I lost my Morgaine this way 2 years ago. Please take your doctor's words to heart and truly believe that Caesar did not feel what was happening to him. My thoughts are prayers are with you and I'm sending hugs your way.

Godspeed Caesar.

:( I'm so sorry :grouphug:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest ChancesMom

:weep :weep :weep Deb, My heart breaks for you. Just know that Ceaser knew how much you loved him and what a great sacrifice it was for you to let him go. He is now seizure free and with so many good friends, both pets and humans. I am just at a loss for words. Just know that you and all of the River City Gang are in my prayers that you may in some way find some comfort in this sad time.

:gh_run :gh_run :gh_run Run free sweet Ceaser.

Donna, Chance and Susie :bighug:f_red

Caesar lived a life full of love with you Deb. I'm so unbearably sorry his time was cut short. I know how terribly hurt your heart is. Please know you have the love and support of all your friends here. :grouphug

Susan

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greyscot

I'm so sorry. I lost my first grey from a seizure that would not stop - I'm just sorry you had such a traumatic experience. :grouphug .Take care of yourself. :f_red :f_red :f_red

oh, I'm so sorry!!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I missed this post until just now :( :( :( :(

sending hugs to you and your family on such a sad loss! :grouphug :grouphug

run fast and seizure-free, sweet Caesar :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh Deb :cry1 :cry1 sadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gifsadhugsmiley.gif

I'm so terribly sorry. You did everything you could. You couldn't save him, but you gave him the next best thing: release from suffering. No greater love than that. :grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, sweetie :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.