Renie - Gone So Suddenly

silverfish

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank everyone posting in this thread. It really does help. It can't ease the pain of her passing - of course not - but it does bring comfort with the thought that she touched other people's hearts, even if only by this last, sad, story. Also, the good thoughts and prayers comfort me personally.

I was just tidying some things which had been left on the dining table, and came across her harness in a bag. I'm sure many of you can identify with the rush of emotions and sobs ...

Poor, sweet, gentle girl. Gone so painfully, and so young. God rest her soul. It's going to be a while before I stop crying - and I still have people to tell. :(

Thank you, every one of you. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I'm so sorry Judy :( What a terrible shock for you all :(:grouphug

I'm so glad that I got to meet her this September and feed her biccies :wub: She was a lovely girl who made a big impression on me :wub:

I hope you don't mind me posting this pic of her and Poppy taken after their treat fest

poppy270908e.jpg

Sleep tight lovely Renie :beatheart

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

What a lovely description of a special girl! May your heart heal quickly with the help of your cherished memories.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest GiJenn51

Judy--

I know how much Renie meant to you. :cry1 :cry1 Your heart baby. I'm so very sorry you had to say goodbye. I'm sending you so many hugs.

Rest in Peace Little One... :gh_run

I'm so sorry--she was such a sweet girl.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Beautiful tribute Judy to your special girl Renie. Glad you found the strength to post.

Sadly I never met her but she will be missed by so many....

Heartfelt deepest sympathy wish this were a bad nightmare we wake up from.

So sorry......

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I"m so sorry Judie. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Ah, the Lovely Irene!! :( I gasped when I saw her name. I'm so sorry for your loss. She'll always be part of my world, too. Her languid image is on my wall right now.

Hugs to you in this sad sad time...

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh Judy, Andy, I am so sorry your Renie is gone from you. :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 Judy, I'm at a loss for words. My heart goes out to you, Andy and your sons. You all are in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug Call me if you need to ok luv?

Run free sweet Renie :f_red

I'm so sorry Judy :sad1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I have some pictures of Renie from last fall (07) that I don't think I ever sent you, Judy. I'll try to remember to upload them to Photobucket & post them here (or email them to you or both) once I'm back at work - this internet at home is too slow...

Hugs...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge