Wally's Getting A Biopsy Today

Wally is getting a biopsy today. He has 2 skin lesions, one on his inner thigh, one on his rib cage. I don't like the sound my vet made when he looked at them.

Today I just want him home. :(

Keep your fingers crossed for my Wally. We won't know the results for several days.

Editing to add I was trying to include a picture of Wally in his Superman cape but I can't get Photobucket to work right today and I'm too stressed to resize to the members gallery. :riphair

Update 12/11/08

A message from Wally:

Thank you friends and followers. The doctor says I am "B 9". According to mom that means next year I can "B 10".

A message from Wally's mom:

The biopsy results indicate benign vascular hamartomas. No treatment needed.

Whew!

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Prayers and good thoughts for your boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending prayers and white light for Wally and chanting these lesions are NOTHING! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytmonty

Oh, Ducky, how these pups do worry us! I hope that the biopsy reveals something benign. You are in my thoughts, please keep us posted. When will you have the results back?

I hope Wally can gather all his super powers up - and defeat the evil lesions. I'm hoping that they turn out to be something harmless.

Give him a BIG hug for me when you pick him up.

Sending well wishes and lots of Prayers!

Cory, Doc & Rainy

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Sending lots and lots of good, positive thoughts your way.... and keeping my fingers very firmly crossed for Wally...

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest greybookends

*** MESSAGE FROM DUCKY***

Ducky's computer has crashed and is in the shop. If Wally's results come in before she gets her computer back she'll let me know and I can post for her. So until then no news is good news.