My Jack

Jackandgrey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautifully written tribute...he sounds like such a special boy. So very sorry for your loss. f_yellow

My Brook and your Jack were initially diagnosed in the same month.....left this world on the very same day at the same age.

I know of other beautiful hounds that left that day as well....

I'm sure they all joined up for their new and exciting journey, running together into a world free from pain.

Jack definitely was a special boy. Your tribute was beautiful. :grouphug

I bet he had a wonderful reunion with Grandma.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

What a wonderful tribute :beatheart

Jack - I'm glad I once got to be your secret santa.

Sleep tight with your grandma whilst you wait to meet your Mummy again :beatheart

Susan :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh, Jack. You were so handsome and brave. :wub: I'm so very sorry, Susan. There will never be another Jack, but enjoy remembering all of those memories. :grouphug Take care.

What a lovely tribute you've written, for a very special fellow. I'm so sorry he had to leave you.

Godspeed, Jack.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Susan, there is no question you and your precious Jack were meant to find each other. Bindi, Dazzle, my angel Payne and I are honored to have "known" him.

Love you, sweet Jack, you are loved fiercely and will be missed.

Love, Jackie

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest Dillymom

I'm crying all over again reading this. What a beautiful tribute you wrote to him. I feel honored to have gotten to know him through the chat club.

Godspeed Jack- run free

Guest Debholly

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a greyhound in Jan. of 06 His name was Gomer (Race name Zingo Gomer) my best friend. I had him 9 1/2 years.

He died in my arms as well. He had a pulmonary ambulism. It broke my heart to see him go. Believe me I was a nutcase. As time goes by we never forget our best friends but we cherish the time we had with them. I now have another greyhound, that I got about 6 months after he passed. I love her dearly. It took me a while to understand that she wasn't him. They have their own personality .

It took me a while to warm up to her but now I wouldn't trade her for a million bucks..

Again, I am so sorry. Nothing replaces what you lose. Keep your heart open...

We can't know love if we don't feel pain sometimes.

Best wishes to you

Deb

Guest Becky__R

I'm sorry. We lost our special boy the day after Thanksgiving last year. As the pain lessens, you will treasure your memories even more. Your tribute was very moving. Again, I'm sorry.

If only we could all leave our bodies in our own bed, in our own house, surrounded by our families...

Becky

:f_white

I'm so sorry. Jack put up such a great fight. He's free of the monster now.

:grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

That was a beautiful tribute, I am sincerely sorry for your loss, Jack is pain free now, may you find peace as time goes on.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 What a handsome boy he was.

Godspeed Jack.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)