My Jack

Jackandgrey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Au revoir Jack. You were such a lucky boy, to find the perfect home to fill with your sweetness. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so very sorry. Jack is so very handsome. I will hold you all in my prayers. He reminds me of my Otis....they are probably romping at the bridge.

Guest greyt2love

Jack, you were a handsome , sweet boy and I am happy I was able to come to know you through the Unruly Chat Club. You had the best of momma's and she will love you forever. You will never be forgotten, dear boy.

Susan, that is a lovely tribute to your Jack. Again, I am so sorry, and you know we are all here for you anytime you need us !

Love -

Deb, Rex, and the Gang

Edited by greyt2love

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_red What a wonderful tribute to such a handsome and fantastic boy. I know Jack is running pain free with all the other Bridge Angels. You're in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

Such a touching and beautiful tribute to your handsome~precious Jack. Thank you for sharing your sweet little man with all of us here. Godspeed sweet handsome little man. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Your baby boy was beautiful. I'm so glad you had more time with him, but I know it was not enough. It is never enough. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers :grouphug

Oh, Susan, how you loved him! And how he loved you. That was one of the most eloquent and heartfelt tributes I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your very special boy with us. It has always been clear to me, in just the short time I've known you and Jack in the chat club, that he was precisely where he was supposed to be, with the person who understood him and loved him better than anyone in the world. How blessed you both were to have shared such a strong bond.

Please know that we are thinking of you with much sympathy, and are holding you close in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My heart aches for you. :brokenheart What an extraordinary boy he was. May you always feel his loving spirit with you. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Jack... :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:( I'm so sorry - rest in peace Jack :grouphug .

:f_red:f_red:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting