Amber Is Rushing Soul To The Vet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seeing this thread now. Sending good thoughts for a full recovery for Soul!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Oh Soul Man, we are so worried about you, and most of all want to hear that you are comfortable. I can't imagine how scary this all has been Amber, and I know the waiting is just terrible. I still don't quite understand where Addisons comes into play, but guess we'll find out. I know nothing about HGE, but please don't let Addisons scare you. Lots of prayers and hugs for the handsome boy!

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Amber, I don't have any specific thoughts, except the hope that Soul gets to feel much better very soon.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest SoulsMom

I think the Addisons came into play 1) to rule it out for an HGE diagnosis and 2) because he does seem to have some pain in his hind quarters :( and 3) the vet just wanted me to know they were looking at it and his electrolyte count to be thorough

Edited by SoulsMom

Guest greyt2love

Just checking in to see if there was an update on Soul.

Sweetie, try to get comfortable and know that many many people have you and your mom in our thoghts and prayers !

Amber, so sorry you are dealing with this. here's hoping that soon there will be a post that thye have found the problem and it is fixable !!

Edited by greyt2love

Guest ChancesMom

Amber, I am just seeing this. I have been through HGE as I told you earlier and it is horrifying to see all of that blood. If it is HGE, with the fluids he received and the flagyl you should see some improvement by tomorrow. I pray that is all that it is. If you have any questions PM me and I will help as much as I can.

I'm sorry to hear Soul is uncomfortable :( Poor baby, I hope he manages to get some rest tonight and feels better in the morning...

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest sinaminsmom

Oh SoulMan! I hope you can settle down and mabe even sleep alittlebit. Amber, I can only imagine how terrified you must have been. It sounds like you have already done the only advise I can give - find a really good vet with excellent resources. I'm glad they let you bring him home - you both will feel better at home. I've always loved his name, even when I was lurking at the WFUBCC Lynda and Sinamin

Guest BlackandBrindle

Amber, I just got a pill gun from Petsmart to pill Sadie when she won't take her meds. I don't know if that would help? :grouphug

Lots of prayers and good thougths for sweet Soul. I hope he's soon on the mend!

Just seeing this now, Amber. Hugs to you and Soul. Hope it's nothing too serious!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018