Cuffy's Sad Update

Guest jurishound

I sent you a PM. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart aches for you. :( So sorry for this latest news. Will continue my prayers for Cuffy to have much more quality time with you. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm sorry you didn't get better news. Sending lots of gentle hugs to you and your sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry your news wasn't better. I will be thinking and praying for you and your sweet Cuffy. I know how incredibly hard it is.... :grouphug

I'm so sorry.

That's what took my Kramer. His tumor was on his side. It was big, and removing it and the radiation would have been a minimum of $6,000, and he was 12 with horrible allergies and arthritis, and the removal would have probably only given him a few more months. I elected not to do anything but enjoy what time we had left.

When he started trying to bite me, I knew the pain was too much for him.

So sad our animals live such short lives.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I'm so sorry you've gotten this sad news about Cuffy. I had good luck with the artemisinin for Winnie's osteo, but I'm not familiar with the nerve sheath tumor.

Sending prayers and white light to both of you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jettcricket
So sad our animals live such short lives.

Yes it is....compared to our lives they are ours but for short while. Love them and spoil the heck of them and make every day count.

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry to hear about your precious Cuffy. What a terrible thing to go through. I will keep your sweet Cuffy in my prayers.

Joslin, I just e-mailed you at home, but in case you check here first, tomorrow is the Int'l GH Symposium in Hopkinton, and Dr. Couto is going to be speaking!!! If you can get there, this would be a golden opportunity for you to talk with him, show him whatever records you might have for Cuffy, and get some guidance!!

Can you possibly come? (then I can give you a hug in person, as can Mafi)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest Snowy8

Joslin...close your eyes, take a big breath & relax...now...feel all the GTers circled around you, hugging you. You & Cuffy are in my prayers. :grouphug