My Baby Girl Cricket

Guest jettcricket

I cant' even begin to imagine how frightened you are. BUT you have to know that all lameness is NOT cancer.

At the present time, my Beau is tripoding. No one knows why. At any given time one or more of my 4 are limping.

She is safe and probably sleeping right now. :)

She does not process things the way you and I do. (THANK GOD FOR THAT)

Update just as soon as you can and know that we are ALL praying for your sweet girl.

Let the chant begin....

Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...

Hugs to you Linda,

:grouphug

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez, Linda...tons of prayers for your sweet girl :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Many good thoughts and fingers crossed here for good results!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

How much tramadol is Cricket taking? It took a while to get Patrick's dose set high enough to get his arthritis pain under control.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest sorenkkg
I cant' even begin to imagine how frightened you are. BUT you have to know that all lameness is NOT cancer.

At the present time, my Beau is tripoding. No one knows why. At any given time one or more of my 4 are limping.

She is safe and probably sleeping right now. :)

She does not process things the way you and I do. (THANK GOD FOR THAT)

Update just as soon as you can and know that we are ALL praying for your sweet girl.

Let the chant begin....

Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK... Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...Cricket WILL be OK...

Hugs to you Linda,

:grouphug

I know how you feel-- we were in the exact same spot with Aleeya last May... she came to the door one day, fully not using one back leg... no pain, but not using the leg.

We almost did a bone biopsy, since our xrays DID show something odd, but not definitely cancer... OMG, it was awful.

We didn't even do pain killers, as while she was under for xraying, she showed no pain response.

6 weeks later, she was TOTALLY fine...

So-- we don't know until we know, and please don't torture yourself. Wait for the information to come in, and just breathe.

Please keep us updated!

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest paulamariez

I will keep your precious baby girl Cricket in my thoughts and prayers that they figure out what the problem is and that it's something easily and quickly fixed! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Cricket lots of healing doggie kisses too!

Praying and chanting for your sweet baby girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Adding my prayers for your baby girl, and hoping for clear x-rays. :hope:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending prayers for Cricket. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Vinnie

Hoping and praying hard that it will be something simple that can be fixed and/or regulated with the right medicine. Hugs to you too. We know how hard the waiting and not knowing is.

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.