My Baby Girl Cricket

Guest jettcricket

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry to read this about cricket. like you with cricket, what i would've given to have had our nikki's pain be taken away.

btw, thanks for your post after i said nik left. you id'd her as a "boy" which make me laugh, but i really needed it through that (and still) difficult time for me.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest jettcricket
i'm sorry to read this about cricket. like you with cricket, what i would've given to have had our nikki's pain be taken away.

btw, thanks for your post after i said nik left. you id'd her as a "boy" which make me laugh, but i really needed it through that (and still) difficult time for me.

....I'm sorry. :blush

Guest Leanneby0925

Sending lots of love and good wishes to you and Cricket.

It's true, they are our "babies" and we would do anything in our power to keep them happy and healthy. :bighug

Guest IrskasMom

I am just devastated over your Updates and your sweet Baby- Girl Cricket. Lots of Prayers and Hugs for you and Cricket.

:grouphug:hope:grouphug:hope:hope:grouphug:grouphug:dogcookie

Guest houndstooth4

I'm so sorry to hear that you got such devastating news about your girl. I was there just a few months ago, although it wasn't osteo. We'll be thinking about your baby and hoping that the chemo and radiation do the trick for her!

Guest greytloves

It sounds as if she is happy to be home. I can only imagine what a relief it is to be with her now. Hug her and love her daily, you can't give her too much at this time.

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry to hear about your precious Cricket. What a horrible thing to have happen to her. It seems so quick and unexpected. We never have enough time with our hounds. My three boys are like my children as well. I know when I lost Nikki, Chief and Bandit, taking tons of photos was a tiny comfort to me. I wanted to document every inch of them and catch them doing all their favorite things. I took pictures of their toes, their precious little ears, even their tattoos inside, their long tails. I still cry when I look at the pictures but I am sure glad I have them because they do offer me a bit of comfort. My heart goes out to you and your beloved Cricket. May God give her tons of quality and pain free time to spend with you and her family! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Cricket some healing doggie kisses too. And thank you for posting the pictures of your beautiful Cricket. She is a real beauty and they will help me to focus on her when I pray for her to get well.

Edited by paulamariez

Linda, I can't even think of the right words to say. :( It all sounds so trivial. I'm shocked to hear that you are going through this with Crickett. But I think we'll be seeing you with her sweet self at Dewey again this year. It just can't be any other way. Crickett's miracle must come true. :candle:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Oh, no!!! I'm just seeing this now :cry1

I am so deeply sorry you are going through this again. Cancer just sucks.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Sending you hugs :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug the pictures of your lovely girl made me cry :cry1

As it also did me when I looked at her photos. I am so very, very sorry that your beautiful girl is going thru this. May she feel more herself soon and have many more wonderful days ahead with you. I hope her treatment will ease her pain. There are just not the right words to say.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest EmbersDad
My neighbor, Pat, who lets the dogs out lunch time just called and said that Cricket came out of our bedroom with her tail wagging and she even took a treat. Granted on 3 legs, but it made me happy...it's so hard when our kids are hurt or when they are in pain.

I told God, please take her pain away...give it to me instead of my girl child. They really are like children...so sweet and so pure.

I can't wait to go home and love on her.

i will ask my pop to put in a good word for you as well when i visit his grave monday.

Edited by EmbersDad

Guest jettcricket

....Everyone has been so awesome and supportive. I just can't thank you enough for your compassion, your understanding and your support. It means the world to me and my baby girl. Me and DH have been loving on her 24/7. When we brought her home from her first chemo/radiation treatment my DH laid on the floor with her for the first half of the night...then we switched. I just stroked her and kissed her on her bunny soft head and held her close to me. She's got the softest fur. I told how much Mommy and Daddy love her and that we will do the best that we can for her.

I noticed her one elbow, the side that she's been laying on, looks like she has fluid in it. Does anyone know what that is? I'm assuming it's from laying on that one side. I plan on buying some cotton and an ace bandange and wrapping it.

Thank you again....you guys rock.

[quote name='EmbersDad' post='3457901' date='Jul 11 2008, 03:09 PM'

i will ask my pop to put in a good word for you as well when i visit his grave monday.

Thank you Tom...that's very sweet of you.

Edited by jettcricket

Might just be a little hygroma (fluid-filled unimportant bump) from lying on it, as you surmise.

Been thinking about your pretty girlie all day.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending more prayers and the most gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytmonty

I am just now seeing this as we have been away. I am so so sorry Cricket is going through this. I know you just lost Jett in the spring. Sending hugs and good thoughts for healing from Philly.

Guest KRKWMU

I've been thinking about you guys lately. Hope Cricket is hanging in there. How often does she have to get those treatments?

You'll be in our thoughts. Bonnie sends some loving and hugs Cricket's way. :grouphug