My Baby Girl Cricket

Guest jettcricket

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

I just caught up with this thread again - I am so sorry about the diagnosis and hope that the treatment will help your sweet baby to feel better and to fight that awful dirty word that I wish could be taken out of our vocabulary. And third houndie - your shoulders and heart must be very strong for you to handle all of this for your sweet babies. I know it is not fair, and I wish it would never happen again, but I also know that because of your history, Cricket has a champion fighter looking after her. Sending lots of hugs and scritches. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

PLEASE consider trying the Nutritional Yeast!! The stuff is beyond amazing. Xan started a thread about it

Do you know where I can purchase it?

I'm sending you a pm about it

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so happy things are going well right now for your Cricket!!! :yay

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Very happy to hear that your girlie is responding well to treatment! :yay:yay Continuing my prayers for her... :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Wonderful news...sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

OH LINDA! I am so happy and relieved for you. May she continue to feel better and better.

Continued prayers for your beautiful baby girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending some scritchies to your sweet girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, Linda, I'm so glad that there is good news about your sweet girl. What a glorious birthday celebration that must have been. She is amazing, and so are you! I think of you and Cricket often---hope to see you at Dewey.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest BasilMom

Cricket is a strong girllie. She looks wonderful.Give her a big kiss and a hug from me. I know that whatever it takes you will do for her.

Guest jettcricket

Thank you everyone for your well wishes....it means so much to both me and her. I know that at any given time things can change, but for now I'm holding onto good thoughts and praying that she'll be with us for some time to come.

Guest KRKWMU
Thank you everyone for your well wishes....it means so much to both me and her. I know that at any given time things can change, but for now I'm holding onto good thoughts and praying that she'll be with us for some time to come.

Not much more that you can do. I'm so glad that Cricket is doing well with the treatments. I've been thinking about you guys lately :blush ... wondering if everything was OK, and then you give us this wonderful update!

Give Cricket a hug and kiss from us (especially Bonnie). :kiss2 Happy 11th Birthday, Cricket!!! :b-day

• 2 weeks later...