Mazie's Out Of Surgery Post 73

Guest BooMooandDoo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BooMooandDoo

Just got the final call. . . .we can pick her up after 8! (read. . .get this screaming maniac dog out of here!!) I could hear her in the background this time. . .and I couldn't help but ask if that's what its been like. . .the tech replied, "Yeah, nonstop. And she's already had vallium and another sedative." That's my vocal girl!

Mazie is coming home :yay :yay :yay

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers. I truly think they aided in her quick recovery!

Guest boondog

Thinking of her carrying on like that makes me smile. You tell 'em, Mazie! You wanna go home NOW! I'm glad she's doing so well!!!

Guest Snowy8
Just got the final call. . . .we can pick her up after 8! (read. . .get this screaming maniac dog out of here!!) I could hear her in the background this time. . .and I couldn't help but ask if that's what its been like. . .the tech replied, "Yeah, nonstop. And she's already had vallium and another sedative." That's my vocal girl!

Mazie is coming home :yay:yay:yay

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers. I truly think they aided in her quick recovery!

I can hear her all the way over here: Uh helllllllllllllloooo...first off, where's the extra padding for this thing ya'll call a bed? And my latte? Its cold! Hey, I thought I was getting my nails done here while I was dozing...what happened about that. Is the limozine service picking me up or my momma! I'd rather have my momma pick me up...she knows all the great fast food places we can cruise...hellloooo is any one listening!!! :lol

Guest BooMooandDoo
*changing the chant to one for sanity for the vet & staff until it's 8 p.m.*

and I would like to add. . . .chant for mom and dad sanity once she gets home. . . anyone have any human vallium they'd like to donate to the cause? :lol :lol :lol

The vet just called.

Mazie may be coming home tonight. Apparently after we left she went back to screaming her fool head off and causing a royal ruckus.

It must be a girl cow-doggie thing. Nikki does the same thing with every dental. The first time, I was told her dental would be at 9 and I could pick her up after 4. At 10:15, the vet's office was calling to say I could pick her up at any time, PLEASE!!!!!! :blush I guess it's good to know she doesn't have problems awakening from anesthesia. :rolleyes:

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Hilda! :rofl

and I would like to add. . . .chant for mom and dad sanity once she gets home. . . anyone have any human vallium they'd like to donate to the cause? :lol:lol:lol

:rolleyes: Good luck with that! :P

New chant!

*Aaaaah! Once Mazie's home, she can catch up on some lost beauty sleep with her honey-boy Truman, and wake calm and refreshed! :colgate Aaaaah! Once Mazie's home, she can catch up on some lost beauty sleep with her honey-boy Truman, and wake calm and refreshed! :colgate Aaaaah! Once Mazie's home, she can catch up on some lost beauty sleep with her honey-boy Truman, and wake calm and refreshed! :colgate *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Go, Mazie!!!!!!! I whole heartedly endorse the "make sure they know you're there" approach you are taking. Wouldn't want to be so good the vet staff forgets about you. :lol And if it gets you home a day early, all the better. You might want to tone it down just a bit when you get home.

Wonderful, wonderful that she is doing so well so soon. That is too fantastic for words.

Get your little barky butt home sweetie girl....and REST and be a GOOD girl for Mommy and Daddy ok sweetie? :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very glad to hear she's doing so well! Hopefully she will cooperate at home!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Snowy8

and I would like to add. . . .chant for mom and dad sanity once she gets home. . . anyone have any human vallium they'd like to donate to the cause? :lol:lol:lol

Captain Morgan & coke...liquid valium....he he he

I'm just thankful she's being crazy Mazie!

Guest BooMooandDoo

only two hours 7 minutes to go :rofl :rofl :rofl I'll post pics of her incision tonight. . . . I'm sure I'll be awake :rotfl

Alright, I'm sure she's home by now, I hope everything is going well and she gets a good night's rest. I'm headed to bed but I'll try to check in before I go to work :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Checking in...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.