My Partner My Friend My Heartdog

Guest K9_Lady

Karen - I'm so very sorry Arco had to go... I know how you loved him...

Run free, Arco - go and join our grey-babies at the bridge - you will be most welcome!

:f_white:grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so Sorry. :f_whitef_yellow:bighug:bighug

Bless you Arco and for all you did, your mommy will miss you very much but the day will come that you will get to meet again.

Fun Free Arco!!!! :f_redf_yellow

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Karen. Just no words here....:bighug :bighug :cry1 :cry1

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest GiJenn51

Karen--

It's taken a day for me to really try and compose some words. And through tears again, my eloquence is gone. Arco was such a wonderful soul. Dedicated to everything he did with everything he had, just like his partner. Together, you stood tall and proud. He may be gone in body, but he is right next to you. You know he is.

Tigger will guide him, and show him the ropes until we can all be together again.

Until then, we're here for you.

I love ya sweetie.

Guest jackjack
f_yellow What a beautiful tribute, and Arco sounded like an amazing and brave dog. :cry1 I am so sorry for your loss. RIP, Arco! f_yellow

Guest KRKWMU

I'm so sorry. From your tribute it was easy to see that Arco was such a handsome and hardworking hero. Thank you for what you've accomplished with him at your side.

:standard

Oh Karen, I am SO sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1:cry1

the two of you had a bond that can never be broken....what a special boy he was and he knows what a special mom he had, too :crying

sending many, many prayers and hugs to you right now :bighug :bighug

there is a new, special star in the heavens tonite. :brokenheart

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

There are no works except I'm so sorry you've lost Arco. What a great dog. Hard to type through the tears.

f_yellow

Marcia in SC

Karen

We transported 5 greyhounds off the track today and the run was named "Ashley's Run" in honor of a friends recently departed greyhound. There will be another run soon and it will be known as "Arco's Run".

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest how888

I am so very sorry. What beautiful pictures. My heart aches for you. Know he is waiting Somewhere Over The Rainbow for you.

Guest K9_Lady
Karen

We transported 5 greyhounds off the track today and the run was named "Ashley's Run" in honor of a friends recently departed greyhound. There will be another run soon and it will be known as "Arco's Run".

Rich

Rich :grouphug And I would be honored to join you on that run.

To all, I am so touched by all of the kind words and support because God knows I sure do need it now. And I am truly blessed to have found you all.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Arco. He was lucky to have your love, and you are lucky to have the memories. May they bring peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Arco.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Oh Karen, your works and pictures speak volumes of the bond between you and Arco. He was so handsome and strong and brave. I hope he hooks up with my Singer at the bridge. I know how much you miss him. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest jurishound

My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your partner and friend. I can't imagine how you feel at the moment, but hope the pain lessens with the passage of time and your happy memories of being together. Godspeed, Arco.

Guest Keelyoue
:cry1:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug I can not even begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Arco was so incredibly beautiful and I loved to read any post about him. Because of Arco, I registered for the CT K-9 Officer plate to support their cause. You were a great ambassadog Arco.