Cody Angelo

patricia

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

Patti,

That was a beautiful tribute to your special guy. I'm so sorry he had to leave you so soon. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers :grouphug

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhh Patti .... your Tribute to Cody is so beautiful and touching . I was crying reading it and still crying, He left a Hole in

your Heart and ours. I am so sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Patti, I am so very, very sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Goodnight sweet boy :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

We meet so many fur babies here on GT but some names are more recognizable than others. Cody Angelo was one of those special ones. I always loved to see pictures of him and hear about his antics. My heart goes out to you at this sad time.

Run free sweet Cody Angelo

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:weep Oh no! :weep I'm so so sorry! Cody Angelo WAS supposed to live forever! Guess he had to see his lil Queenie again!

:grouphug Sending you lots of love! :grouphug

Godspeed lil Cody Angelo!

Guest greytexplorer

Your pictures were so beautiful, and some were funny! :)

Whether our little fuzzles are with us for one day or one hundred years, it is never enough time.

Thanks for sharing your sweet memories with us.

Blessings,

~Pat

Guest IndysDad

Patti and Fred, I'm so sorry about Cody Angelo...it seems we only have them for such a short time, but they will live in our hearts forever.

Thank you for posting such a lovely tribute to Cody Angelo...I know when your hearts heal a little, he will send you another to love...

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1 :f_white :f_white :f_white

Run free, sweet Cody... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:cry1:f_white

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:weep:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Run free at the bridge Cody. What a special little man you were.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.