Please Send Prayers

Oh Patti, it is so agonizing for you to be waiting to hear the news. We are all thinking of you and praying that Code Angelo will pull thru this and return to good health. :hope :hope :hope:candle :candle :candle

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. :cry1 I'm so sorry. Sending lots and lots of good thoughts and hugs your way and keeping my fingers crossed for Cody! :goodluck:grouphug:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

pacing.gif

We are all waiting with you for your phone to ring

waiting.jpg

Hugs coming from Miami

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Chanting! *It's just a wicked huge pimple, and ew, but not life-threatening! :P It's just a wicked huge pimple, and ew, but not life-threatening! :P It's just a wicked huge pimple, and ew, but not life-threatening! :P It's just a wicked huge pimple, and ew, but not life-threatening! :P *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

:( He's still in surgery.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

He is out of surgery now. It is bad...real bad. The abscess went all the way to his trachea and communicated through the chest wall. Well they are not really sure if the abscess started within the chest and communicated out...or if it started outward and communicated in. His chest x-rays show an increase density within the lungs as well as fluid outside the lungs. The fluid outside of the lungs is normal for Cody with his lung condition that he has had the past 3 years. They are sending everything off to histology and he has a drain and she could not remove all of it. He is still intubated but starting to buck on his tube which is a good sign. We don't know if we are dealing with a horrible cancer or his usual lung issues along with this massive abscess. At any rate~the goal for tonight is that he wakes up nicely and if so~I AM BRINGING MY LITTLE MAN HOME FOR WHATEVER TIME HE HAS LEFT. He will be on massive antibiotics with chest films in 10 days. If the antibiotics help the remaining abscess...and if the fluid build up stops with Prednisone and the antibiotics that would be the best case scenario. If it is a cancer...we will take one day at a time spoiling him even more rotten and making him comfortable until he tells us it is time. Thank you for the prayers and the chants...we appreciate it. I hope what I am writing makes sense...I am going on NO sleep last night. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Praying that all the pieces of the treatment come together to successfully treat his condition. Each day is special as long as he is with you.

:grouphug :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry. I know however much time Cody Angelo has he will enjoy it to the fullest with you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest paulamariez

Oh my gosh, what a horrible thing to have happen to poor Cody! I will keep your precious baby in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that it's not cancer and it's something that can be cured quickly and easily. That poor sweet heart. Sending lots of love to Cody and Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending lots of healing doggie kisses.

Well, there! See? Icky pimple is all! All will now be well, after the massive and no doubt disgusting squeezage that took place (thank god/dess/s or whatever!) behind closed doors. :)

Now it's a job for antibiotics to get the last of the nasty thing. Blech! :P

New chant: *Dried up pimple, we forget you! Dried up pimple, we forget you! Dried up pimple, we forget you!* :D

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Antibiotics may do a world of good! We are sending so many good, positive thoughts to you and your precious baby Cody Angelo! Keep us posted.

I know we are far away, but if there is anything other than prayer we can do, let us know!

The Girls

Patty, lots of prayers for you and Cody Angelo. He is a fighter!!!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Continued prayers for you both. I don't know what to say.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Patti I am so sorry. Praying that your little man does well and you get to bring him home tonight. Stay positive, this may not be as bad as you are thinking.

Sending many hugs your way, email me if you want me to call.

Love Janet and the gang

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.