Please Send Prayers

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anneh

I am so sorry to hear this news. Cody Angelo is in my prayers and so are you. He is blessed to have you. :hope

anneh

Continued prayers and some kicka$$ antibiotics to hopefully do the job.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh Patti, I'm so sorry. I was hoping to come on and find out he was fine. I haven't been able to check in until this afternoon so I just heard about the surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Fred and little Cody. Jilly Bean sends him lots of get well kisses.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest taylorsmom

Prayers, prayers and more prayers for you and your sweet little man Cody Angelo--we are here for you!!

Praying hard for Cody and we're thinking of you guys!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Snowy8

I'm joining Xan's chant, only I think we're getting rain tonight so I'm going to soak it with nature's best & sent it up...*Dried up pimple, we forget you! Dried up pimple, we forget you! Dried up pimple, we forget you!*

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Guest SoulsMom

I've been following this all day. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending healing thoughts to you and Cody Angelo :candle

Cody Angelo is waking nicely...responsive to his name. However...he may not be able to come home tonight. His respirations and heart rate are quite high. They just gave him more morphine. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh no Patti. I just got home. I wish there was something I could do for you. Sending prayer and good thoughts. :bighug:candle :candle :candle :candle :hope :hope :hope :hope :bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

I'm just seeing this. What a scary time. :grouphug Tons of healing thoughts speeding his way!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Pain-free-cancer-free-fast-healing-chant, Pain-free-cancer-free-fast-healig-chant-Pain-free-cancer-free-fast-healing-chant........

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Cody Angelo is waking nicely...responsive to his name. However...he may not be able to come home tonight. His respirations and heart rate are quite high. They just gave him more morphine. :(

Well that is a bummer, but then at least he is in good medical hands. HUGS TO YOU!!! Keeping up those good healing prayers to Cody Angelo!!!

The Girls