Please Send Prayers

:(

Poor little bug.

Sending lots of hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending good thoughts your way.............I'm a member of the "no sleep because my pup is ill club" too. I completely understand. Email me anytime if you need support or just a hug.........XXOO

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Patti, you and Fred have had more than your fair share of misery, sadness, trials and tribulations over the last couple of years. Yet you and your family have powered through adversity even under the worst of times and have come out the other side with your kindness, caring, compassion and love intact.

It is the times such as this that we want to help you fix it, heal it, cure it, remove the pain, make it better, make it go away, make it right. And it is times like this that have made us realize just how powerless we are to actually accomplish these things for you and the many other friends we have made on this board when it may be needed.

You are our friend. So we will hold your hand from many miles away and remind you that we are only a phone call away. We will wait with you and we will cry with you. And we will smile and laugh with you. We will be here if you need us.

We send our hugs, heart, love, prayers and ask the powers that be to watch over you and Fred and Jesse and Cody and the rest of your family. Cody will remain close in our hearts, as do you all, as he recovers.

Your South Florida Family

PS Kisses for Miss Pave' Maria

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Glad Cody Bear made it through surgery. Sending more prayers for an uneventful recovery, and coming home quickly. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Your sweet little man will be in my prayers. :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest BlackandBrindle

I don't know how I missed this all day! :(

Sending many prayers for your little man :hope :hope :hope :hope

Cody Angelo left my arms at 1:00 this morning. He's in the arms of Angels.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry for your loss. This is so sudden and heartbreaking. I just wish I had the right words to say.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest argolola

Oh Patti, I'm so sorry. His sisters will take good care of him.

You and Fred will be in my prayers. I'm so sorry.

Guest greybookends

That is not what I wanted to read first thing this morning. I am so sorry.

:f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red :f_red

:f_pink:(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am so very sorry. I'm sure Cody Angelo and his sisters are having quite a reunion at the bridge. :bighug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.