• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti, I'm so very sorry!

Farewell darling Cody.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

{{{{{{{{{{{Patti and Fred et al}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry. Little Cody is loose from his body, but he'll always be deep in your heart, where he always knew he was meant to be.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh Patricia,

I'm so sorry!!!!! :cry1:cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

God speed sweetheart. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest paulamariez

OMG! It happened so fast! What a horrible, horrible thing! Keeping you and your precious Cody in my thoughts and prayers. There's absolutely nothing worse than losing someone you love. Hold onto Cody's beautiful memories and photos to give you a bit of comfort in the worst of all times. :weep

Guest anneh

Grieve not

Not speak of me with tears

But laugh and talk of me

As if I were beside you

I loved you so........

T'was Heaven here with you

isla paschal richardson

Cody Angelo is back in the arms of his Creator and you will hold him again -for all Eternity. I am so sorry for your terrible loss, I pray that God will heal your broken heart :f_red

anneh

Patti and Fred I am so very sorry. Cody Angelo got you through some really tough times, I'm betting that his sisters were very happy to see him.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

oh no :cry1 somehow, I guess I thought that little guy would live forever...it just seems that he's always been here and always will be, you know?

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Oh my little friend Cody Angelo. I will miss you so.

Patti & Fred :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Cody Angelo has gone to the bridge. I am sure Patty will post a eulogy when she is able. In the mean time, please keep Patty, Fred and their fur family in your thoughts and prayers.

Stairwayrainbow.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****