Prayers For Mizzy

I gave 4 of the "kids" turkey necks Sunday. Long story short, by Monday morning Mizzy wasn't quite right. I thought maybe she had a bone stuck or fractured a tooth. She did take a tramadol and ate Monday lunch. Went downhill from there :( I dropped her off this morning. By then her eye looked funny. She has an infection behind her eye. She ate clavamox for the vet. I took her home and if I approach with food, she runs.

Hopefully she will take some tramadol from Ro and also her clavamox tonight. I dread the thought of forcing pills down her and her screaming :cry1

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest lat41065

Diane

You and Mizzy are in my thoughts. I smile when i think of her riding home with me from ebro last year as when 3 other greyhounds got in there with her she laid with her back to them like she was so disgusted LOL

Keep us posted'

Lesley

Aww, Mizzy, don't scare your mom. Get better soon.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh no. :( Your poor girlie. Sending lots of prayers and light her way. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Actually, Pearl's original mis-diagnosis ended up being an abscessed tooth. The little one WAY in the back on top. We didn't find it until her eye buldged and they found "an infection behind the eye". That's when they discovered the abscess. No swollen jaw, just pain opening her mouth.

If that's the case, hopefully she can have a dental to get rid of it.

Sending out lots of prayers and white light for Mizzy, poor baby. :hope:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter