Kia

gazehund

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of Kia with all four paws on the ground! Run to your heart's content at the bridge sweetie...lots of angels to give you a run for your money there :)

Nancy, if every dog had the life that yours do, the world would be full of happy dogs indeed :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

{{{{{{{{{{Nancy & DH & Pearl especially}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry.

There's never time enough.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am shocked and so very sad! I am so sorry. :f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh no!! Nancy I am so sorry :grouphug

You are a quiet chick but I feel like I have got to know you and your gang over the years and I know how much you love that crazy girl and made us love her too with your stories :grouphug

I know it doesn't help one little bit right now, but I truly absolutely 100% know with all my heart that it really is just see you later.

Big cyber hugs to you and Bill and gentle scritches for Da Bones, Future and Pearl (and Jammie and her deer :) ) I know how you like your space, but just this one time, I wish I were close enough to make it a real hug instead of just an emoti :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Winterwish

:brokenheart Nancy,you,Bill,Future,Bones,sweetheart Pearl,and your darling Kia are in my thoughts so,so much Nancy! :weep

You and Bill gave Kia such a beautiful life Nancy. A life of forest and johnny-jump-ups,creeks and critters,and more then anything else,all your love. these are forever within her Nancy. :grouphug:grouphug

Beautiful Kia,gardener extraordinaire,run,play and fly free in heaven lovely girl ~

:candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Edited by Winterwish

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Godspeed sweet girl...

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

She broke her leg, running full tilt as always, on a hike Sunday. Osteo was confirmed Monday. We let her go.

DH carried her the 2 miles out of the woods to get her to the car. We were both there with her to send her over the Rainbow Bridge. Hell bent, I am sure. I hope the Bridge is ready........

Thank you Dee, Mary, Michelle, Cathie and most of all Heather.

We miss our little spitfire. She was here 8 years. It was not long enough. The house is soooooo quiet, even with the other 3 hounds. We are o.k.

Probably one of my favorite pictures of her. Doing what she always loved to do, where she loved to do it. The only thing she loved more than running on the beach was being with us. She slept with us every single night of her life.

She is back home, with us. The first in our greyhound cemetery. She is buried with our other two retired racers. My two Thoroughbred ex - race horses.

I have never asked anything of anyone here in the 10 years I have been here. Please keep us in your thoughts now.

Rest well my little love. You will always, always be loved. Wait for us on the other side. We love you more than word can say.

Kia.gif

Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry. I can't even find the words.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest MountainHounds

Oh Nancy :brokenheart

I'm so sorry. Your beautiful crazy girl spent every moment of her incredible life with you knowing that she was loved. There are no words to say to help with the pain in your heart, so instead, just know that you and your DH and Pearl and the boys are in my heart today. :grouphug

I am so VERY SORRY!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you. :bighug:bighug:bighug

:gh_run2 Run Fast and Free Kia

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter