We're Off To Er-update Dec. 5th

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodluck and :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Prayers for your kitty.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Tenderhearts

Riley is plugged up :cry1 We have had an off and on again problem with him spraying, which is NOT him, and I should have taken him in then. He's my definitive problem child when it comes to the kitties, and I feel like crap that I chalked that up to 'behavioral'.

She was getting ready to sedate him when I left and get a catheter in. She said she may also give him subq fluids.

He will at least be there overnight.

Poor guy was his usual self yesterday, chasing the other cats all over the place, knocking stuff off the kitchen counter, playing in the water bowl, and this morning he was leaned up against the rat cage crying and trying to lick himself :cry1

Thank God I had already talked to the vet about a website as she's very willing to work out the bill with website work.

Fingers and paws crossed for little Riley Cat :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Tenderhearts

Here's a recent picture of the patient, putting cat butt cooties on the dogs' peanut butter jar :eek

modestriley.jpg

Amber calls him Captain Pinknose :rolleyes:

Cynthia, sorry I forgot to answer your question. Riley is 5.

Bev, that 'little' cat is 15 pounds :lol

Bev, that 'little' cat is 15 pounds :lol

So he is :huh:lol

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest KatieGrey
Riley is plugged up :cry1 We have had an off and on again problem with him spraying, which is NOT him, and I should have taken him in then. He's my definitive problem child when it comes to the kitties, and I feel like crap that I chalked that up to 'behavioral'.

She was getting ready to sedate him when I left and get a catheter in. She said she may also give him subq fluids.

Poor guy was his usual self yesterday, chasing the other cats all over the place, knocking stuff off the kitchen counter, playing in the water bowl, and this morning he was leaned up against the rat cage crying and trying to lick himself :cry1

Thank God I had already talked to the vet about a website as she's very willing to work out the bill with website work.

I'm sorry to hear this, I know how you feel. I went through this exact same thing last year with my Ajax, he ended up having the surgery to make him a little girl kitty after plugging up 3 times! Recently, my cat Achilles was scooting across the floor and the vet did a urine test and found struvite crystals. I've changed his diet and have kept my fingers crossed.

Poor kitty! And God bless the vet! I hope she can solve the problem!

Guest Tenderhearts

Hopefully we can avoid surgery with a dietary change! :chow

I had a male cat many many moons ago with chronic UTI's, but he never completely plugged up, and the problem was solved with a switch to a special diet food. :nod

I told her to call me if there were any problems, otherwise she can call tomorrow as I know he would be :sleepy all day once he was sedated. No calls so far, so no news is good news :)