Triciaszoo...peatie Has Lymphoma..

Guest tiffyks

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and prayers to you Peatie and your family. Is it treatable?? My Fritz had that and was on chemo for awhile. After the treatments he went into remission for over a year!! :goodluck:hope:hope

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Oh No!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest gonewtthewind1

There are options to keep it a bay for awhile if she is interested in exploring them. My mom has had success with Skippy. He was diagnoised in August, and is in partial remission. Dr. Couto is very helpful with this. We have started treating again this week. It is a difficult decision wether or not to treat. PM me if you are interested in more information, and I'll get you in contact with mom. Sending good thoughts your way!

Becky

I'm very sorry Trish :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh no. That just makes me so sad. Prayers being said for Trish and Peatie.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest TriciasZoo

THanks everyone. I'm numb, yet tears keep flowing. I don't know where they keep coming from. You'd think I'd dry up eventually. We have chosen comfort measures only as we already know it's stage 2, but suspect 3. We'll still do a biopsy and then start on steroids. Doesn't sound like they'll make him feel too good either, and if they don't, we'll deal with that then.

I feel like an elephant is standing on my chest, and dread the days and weeks ahead, especially since my DH works out of town so much.

He has started to lose weight, has the big D, and the nodes at the back of the rear legs have started to swell. :cry1 Peatie is just four years old.

Edited by TriciasZoo

Guest twilliams

So sorry. We are going through that now with our Skipper. If I can be of any help, please let me know. Dr. Couto at Ohio State and his team are a great source of information. You do not have to take your dog there to benefit from their program. They are a very generous group. I have also learned a lot from the Circle of Grey board.

I am so sorry...I know your heartache. I do want to share with you...LaceyLaine's nodes in her shoulders...abdomen...back legs and neck were huge. Oncology says she is at least grade 4 possibly 5. The chemo is REALLY helping her and she does not know she is sick...just something to think about...Sending our prayers and warm white light. :grouphug Edited to add: the yahoo group canine lymphoma has been a huge comfort and knowledge base for me. :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I cannot believe he is only 4. :( What an awful thing to go through. :grouphug

For what it is worth...I would do the same thing you are doing for treatment. :grouphug :grouphug

Positive thoughts for Peatie. :hope :hope :candle :candle