Triciaszoo...peatie Has Lymphoma..

Guest tiffyks

Trish, just e-mailed you...

But I just have to say again how devasted I am. We're all praying for a miracle down here...

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Xan, yea, the milk was a dumb idea. The theory was good, but it's been so long since I drank dairy milk. :( I've settled on what I want for supper, Vegetarian Lo Mein. Don't ask. It's what I'm craving, and that's what I'm having. :P

I think thats exactly what you have to do - eat whatever it is that you fancy, regardless! It's what we did from mid week last week (two lots of chinese and one lot of indian). No way could I apply myself to preparing meals so I needed someone else to do it for me and just put it in front of me. I love take outs :lol

Sending good thoughts to you and to Peatie :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Deer Peetie,

I may habs gibben yoo lots of greef ober the yeers... Butt it's only cuz I envied yer ability too snag that fickle lil spotted grrrl that gibs us both heartburn!

Yoo keeps on fighting Peetie!!!

Theer wuss a meetie-or shower toonite... An me, my mom, Memph, an eben my stoopid sistar stood in the yard an rooed too the meetie-ors that us going too go by yer house... We sended yoo an yer mom messages of love an heeling... So iffin yoo dint gets a chance to heer them then yoo go outs tonite an the moon will convey our messages too yoo! Cuz rememmer no madder wheer yoo are in the wirld the moon can allways find yoo...

Its a sad day Peetie... Yoo keeps fightin the good fight. My hats off too yoo my frend.

Yer Pal Allways an Forebber,

Guinness Xavier Byrd :sad1

Peatie! Itz time two get outta bed an haf yer mommee persun tell us how yer doin dis mornin...weez a teem....youz an mee...mee an youz. Too harts...too souls...too fightin toogether.

xoxoxo

Lacers

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greyhound_bug

I'm SO sorry Trish. I just saw this now and can't beleive it.

You and Peatie are in my prayers and if there is anything that I can do, please PM me.

I know exactly how you are feeling and you just have to take it all one day at a time. Take LOTS of pictures and video too if you can (I have tons of video of Sullivan, I just haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet and its been over a year :( but I know its there when I'm ready).

As for the tears, yup, somehow there is an endless supply in there. I cried for days straight, at home, at work, on the way to and from work, at home again and I'd hide in the bathroom so that Sullivan couldn't see me. :rolleyes:

Many hugs and prayers to you and Peatie.

You and Peatie are on my mind all the time. Sending more prayers to the big guy!! I don't get a chance to get online much during the week but will try to check in when I can.

Guest TriciasZoo
Deer Peetie,

I may habs gibben yoo lots of greef ober the yeers... Butt it's only cuz I envied yer ability too snag that fickle lil spotted grrrl that gibs us both heartburn!

Yoo keeps on fighting Peetie!!!

Theer wuss a meetie-or shower toonite... An me, my mom, Memph, an eben my stoopid sistar stood in the yard an rooed too the meetie-ors that us going too go by yer house... We sended yoo an yer mom messages of love an heeling... So iffin yoo dint gets a chance to heer them then yoo go outs tonite an the moon will convey our messages too yoo! Cuz rememmer no madder wheer yoo are in the wirld the moon can allways find yoo...

Its a sad day Peetie... Yoo keeps fightin the good fight. My hats off too yoo my frend.

Yer Pal Allways an Forebber,

Guinness Xavier Byrd :sad1

:weep Aww, Guinness, sweet. Peatie appreciates it.

Trish

Peatie is the same today, maybe a little "grumpy". I'm not sure. :( I'm expecting to hear from Dr. C this afternoon. I was supposed to call him, but got VM so left a message. I have paper and pencil ready for when we talk.

Thanks for being there everyone. Right now I want to quit work and crawl into a hole and never come up. I know I can't do that, but it's sure what I'd like to do. I still can't wrap my brain and heart around this.

Trish

Guest TriciasZoo

My Live Journal

Ok, it's not new, but given the events in my life right now, It's going to be too hard for me to keep my ferret and greyhound groups, and individual friends updated, and remember what I've told who. So PLEASE expect this to be the most up to date and detailed journal of my comings and goings, and those of Peatie, battling cancer, and the new rescued ferrets. There will also be there other 'normal' things as well. This is probably the best way you can help me, if you've asked. Peek in, leave me a note periodically, let me know you're still there for me. Don't worry about saying the wrong thing. All you have to do is just send a hug if you don't know what to say. Believe me, it means more to me than you can know.

The only thing I ask is that you don't try to sway my decisions when it comes to Peatie's treatment. I am the only one that lives with him every day, and I am working with FOUR very competent vets, including the most competent vet in this area in the US, if not the world. Please do NOT judge my decisions. I will always make them for Peatie's sake (to the best of my ability) not for my own selfish desires.

Trish

Edited by TriciasZoo

I've no idea who might judge you (and for what reason).

Your dog, your decision - always.

Best wishes from across the big pong :grouphug

Edit - I came back to edit my typo but then decided to leave it as it is, because it might make you laugh :D

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest TriciasZoo
I've no idea who might judge you (and for what reason).

Your dog, your decision - always.

Best wishes from across the big pong :grouphug

Edit - I came back to edit my typo but then decided to leave it as it is, because it might make you laugh :D

It DID make me giggle. Especially since I've been saying ping PONG size lymph nodes for two weeks. Then I had a flashback to my first Atari with the Pong game on it. ;) How's my Darcy sweetie today? I know, I'm being lazy, it's just hard keeping up on everything right now. It's gotten easier as the week has worn on. Thanks goodness. But we also haven't started treatment or anything yet either.

My Live Journal

Ok, it's not new, but given the events in my life right now, It's going to be too hard for me to keep my ferret and greyhound groups, and individual friends updated, and remember what I've told who. So PLEASE expect this to be the most up to date and detailed journal of my comings and goings, and those of Peatie, battling cancer, and the new rescued ferrets. There will also be there other 'normal' things as well. This is probably the best way you can help me, if you've asked. Peek in, leave me a note periodically, let me know you're still there for me. Don't worry about saying the wrong thing. All you have to do is just send a hug if you don't know what to say. Believe me, it means more to me than you can know.

The only thing I ask is that you don't try to sway my decisions when it comes to Peatie's treatment. I am the only one that lives with him every day, and I am working with FOUR very competent vets, including the most competent vet in this area in the US, if not the world. Please do NOT judge my decisions. I will always make them for Peatie's sake (to the best of my ability) not for my own selfish desires.

Trish

Judging you is NOT going to happen here. Your little boy knows whatever decisions you make will be out of your love for him. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greyhound_bug

Sending you more hugs and prayers.

And like you said, nobody knows Peatie like you do, nobody here lives with you, only you know Peatie best. I know that you will continue to do what is best for him and give him all the love and comforting that he deserves.

Only YOU know what's going on in your life and with your pets. Judgement should be come into it. No one is in your shoes. On the other hand, I know I'm not around here much these days but I think about you, Peatie and all the others who need hugs daily. I wish there was something more I could do. Prayers are still going out for Peatie and hugs to you. I can't even imagine the stress you're under.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest vahoundlover
:grouphug:grouphug Trish, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys...I'm so sorry this his happening. :( No judgement here, I KNOW you will do what is best and right for Peatie.