Scooter Has Cancer

Jennifer

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of GT hounds, Scooter is always at the top of the list. I'm very sorry to hear this news. You will both be in my thoughts and lots of white light coming your way.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Jennifer and Scooter, I'm so so sorry. I know all too well about your struggle. Once again, I'm so sorry. I hate this disease so much.

Hugs to you both.

:heart

I am so very sorry to hear this. This sucks! I love the Scootie Pie posts. Hugs and scritches to Scooter, please. Sending lots of white light and prayers for both of you.

I'm so sorry. Circle of Grey was a great resource when I found out about Snickers. It helped me a lot to read and learn as much as I could to help me make decisions. Hugs to you and Scooter. It is a really difficult thing to go through, but remember to cherish each day together. :grouphug There are so many people here on GT who will help you and Circle of Grey and Dr. Cuoto and his associates were wonderful.

Edited by Aerosmom
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Gosh, Jennifer, I'm so sorry. Wow. I know this is all still sinking in, but I'll echo Longdogs in that some dogs can beat it. :bighug :bighug :bighug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I'm very sorry to hear that. Gentle hugs :bighug

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Jennifer, I just saw this and I feel awful for you. Sending hugs and prayers for you and Scooter. I am so sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.