Scooter Has A Suspicious Bump On The Rim Of His Eye

IT'S BENIGN!!!!!!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Great news!!!! :clap:couchjump:clap

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you :bow :bow :bow

I cannot begin to express in words how THANKFUL I am to each and everyone of you for being so support during all of this. All of your thoughts and well wishes, and advice have been such a comfort to me. I wish I could reach out and hug you all. :bighug :bighug

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you :bow :bow :bow

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Great news!!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how Scooter will celebrate: with a nap. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

IT'S BENIGN!!!!!!

:yay:nod Yup that is just the way I visualized it, even the pink letters :lol

Hugs to Scooty pants and a round for the bar peeps from me, don't give away my bar stool, I'll be back middle of next week :kiss2

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest jettcricket

What did I tell you Jennifer???? I knew he'd be ok!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and the Scoot man. :confetti:yay:yay:confetti

Edited by jettcricket