Scooter Has A Suspicious Bump On The Rim Of His Eye

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowza! :eek: Thanks for sharing the pics. Very scary! Hope he continues to leave the area alone! :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Be a good today sweetheart...I think your eye looks wonderful and your pictures were very interesting to me...but then I work in the O.R. :P Sending more prayers for benign pathology reports! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest D_MansMommy

Wow! Those pics are graphic. You have a great vet and Scooter looks great. More prayers for Scooter and hugs for you :grouphug

Edited by D_MansMommy

OK, I'm going to edit and post the email my vet sent me with the pictures. :)

***WARNING...GRAPHIC IMAGES BELOW***

<edit>

Does anyone need smelling salt? :lol

maybe a quick shot of something adult! Even as a nurse who's assisted with hundreds of office surgeries, the cannula holding open the eye lid made my toes curl for a really quick second :blink::lol Something about eye surgeries gives me the heebies *shudders*

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I like seeing stuff like that. Made my own eyes itch a little bit though looking at those pics. Your vet sounds awesome! Hopefully Scooter continues to leave his stitches alone, but if he doesn't, I was at Petco yesterday and saw these: ProCollar Looks like a donut pillow for travel sort of. It says it's a good alternative to an E-collar. I am not sure how effective it is though.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Snowy8

I think you should call them, lots of times the vet gets busy & doesn't think about the rest of us sitting on needles waiting. I know mine does. He told me he thought about calling me one night about 11 when he got home...and then he forgot & 2 weeks later I called him.

So I say call them. You never know.

Wow, those pictures are amazing - yep, graphic, but seeing that makes me so thankful that our vets are able to help our pups out when things like this happen.

Continued hugs :grouphug and prayers :hope for your precious boy :wub:

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)